Do you think Beyonc? covets Rihanna's records and accomplishments?

Started by KING BENTLEY., November 03, 2016, 02:09:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KING BENTLEY.

Looking at that 2016 debut sales thread and the old TRL 99 class thread

Do you think Bey wishes she could've done more as far as being in the history books?

From now on ... when you talk about the greatest of the great and look at the records
it'll be:
Beatles/Elvis/Michael/Rihanna/Madonna

I just feel bad cause I feel like Beyonc? "wanted" that so bad. And she worked so hard. But her resume just can't put her UP there with those artists. It kinda sucks when you think about it

H.#.G.*.Z

Opposites Attract.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

D.I.E.G.O.

Nah. Bey has a ton of accolades and is a history-maker. I do think she wishes she had the "it" factor and edge Rih has though.

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Diego, Darling on November 03, 2016, 02:10:47 PM
Nah. Bey has a ton of accolades and is a history-maker. I do think she wishes she had the "it" factor and edge Rih has though.
Yea she's done a lot
She's like Tina or Diana!

But Rihanna is now listed with HUGE names :dead:

Like you can't put Beyonc? in the same sentence as Beatles,  but Rih can be perched right next to them in history.

It's crazy, they had a good rivalry going before Anti came and Rih started sweeping awards and records :dead:

Bey did good tho! She did real good over the years. She really did.

H.#.G.*.Z

D.I.E.G.O.

Inject My Lips

For all of Rih's records people still treat her like a second rate pop star so I doubt it.

JRocka

sadly tho the only people that created this rivalry was the stans which eventually became a big staple in the media.....but i don't think Beyonce is jealous in any ways. Bey is also in the history books plus she came from a different era and prove she was a force even with this generation. I'm not even a fan like that

Kaeli.

Yea I don't think Bey gives a damn about Rih or chart records

If she did she'd try harder with these last 3 albums. Beyonce is setting herself up to be listed with the legends past chart receipts & Rih obv doesn't care about that, which ain't a bad thing. Besides, Bey has plenty records of her own  :dead:

Aretha's only relevant record is being the female with the most hot 100 entries and she's probably the most legendary female ever.

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: AlmondEyes on November 03, 2016, 02:15:32 PM
For all of Rih's records people still treat her like a second rate pop star so I doubt it.
well not really. Rih has the Icon Award AND the Vid Vanguard Awar'

She's very well respected and regarded. Moreso than Bey, especially WW imo

H.#.G.*.Z

yummy

Quote from: BENTLEY! on November 03, 2016, 02:20:49 PM
Quote from: AlmondEyes on November 03, 2016, 02:15:32 PM
She's very well respected and regarded. Moreso than Bey, especially WW imo

cvsg

boy...

I hope they toss Rih around by those fake dreads in here.

Ya sound craze!

Marilyn

I'm sure Bey looks at her 20 Grammys at night and CRIES about not being Rih.

CHOKE

She's the only artist in history with 6 consecutive #1 albums

No one is ever doing that

How many Grammys does she have again I lost count

Isn't she the most awarded artist in VMA History?

The only artist who's whole album charted on Billboard

What the fuck are you even talking about?