first demetri.petty, and now Weeknd....

we losin' all the good ones

:stressed:

Bulldagger

Quote from: VILLAIN on August 30, 2015, 03:11:40 AM

Bitch I don't trust no nigga with large pieces of burnt broccoli on his head. I saw that pink lust in his eyes. I don't use.

iman

Quote from: Bulldagger on August 30, 2015, 03:02:46 AM
Read up on this one girls. He's a pink coochie chaser and discriminates against black women.

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=the%20weekend%20black%20women

ssss

you niggers kill me with this mess. Abel has never said anything against black women but for some odd reason there are some niggers who are upset he doesn't put nigger models in his videos  :kii:  :woohoo:

pink cooch' chasa! hates black womuh!

ya don't even realize how INSECURE and ridiculous ya look.

I never see other Ethiopians getting upset but people that have no connection to him are just so... bothered  :sevynstreeter:

iman

Quote from: Bulldagger on August 30, 2015, 03:37:11 AM

Bitch I don't trust no nigga with large pieces of burnt broccoli on his head. I saw that pink lust in his eyes. I don't use.

If you didn't use then you wouldn't care about his preference  :plzstop: you feel the need to bring it up in every thread about him ;ffff how pathetic and insecure are ya lolz

Bulldagger

August 30, 2015, 05:06:15 AM #65 Last Edit: August 30, 2015, 05:08:59 AM by Bulldagger
Quote from: iman on August 30, 2015, 03:55:37 AM
Quote from: Bulldagger on August 30, 2015, 03:02:46 AM
Read up on this one girls. He's a pink coochie chaser and discriminates against black women.

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=the%20weekend%20black%20women

ssss

you niggers kill me with this mess. Abel has never said anything against black women but for some odd reason there are some niggers who are upset he doesn't put nigger models in his videos  :kii:  :woohoo:

pink cooch' chasa! hates black womuh!

ya don't even realize how INSECURE and ridiculous ya look.

I never see other Ethiopians getting upset but people that have no connection to him are just so... bothered  :sevynstreeter:

Where the black women in his videos? I want to see the receipts? And how I look insecure when his shit head stuff ain't nevah been on my radar --music or looks. Talk what know you know with your fake somalian looking ass.

Bulldagger

Quote from: iman on August 30, 2015, 03:56:34 AM
Quote from: Bulldagger on August 30, 2015, 03:37:11 AM

If you didn't use then you wouldn't care about his preference  :plzstop: you feel the need to bring it up in every thread about him ;ffff how pathetic and insecure are ya lolz

Cause self hating, discriminating, pink booty chasers need to be exposed. 

Young

iman

Quote from: Bulldagger on August 30, 2015, 05:06:15 AM
Where the black women in his videos?

QuoteAnd how I look insecure when his shit head stuff ain't nevah been on my radar --music or looks.

I'm shaking  :plzstop:

what in the contradictory hell

If he wasn't on your radar then you wouldn't give a fuck WHO and WHAT he features in his videos. As a matter of fact, you wouldn't even know about his videos or his music. Dumb insecure POS. Go cry yourself to sleep luv.

iman

Quote from: Young on August 30, 2015, 05:23:29 AM
Wow
He's a racist

If Abel is racist then you must be Hitler and the KKK rolled into one.

Young

q

He don't want Ya Nig' Puss' sis

iman

Stop bleaching your skin, big nose ;fff

Young

AIDS!