Queen Ghan @ SoulTrain: Pics

Started by Young, November 06, 2016, 11:38:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kissMeonce

November 07, 2016, 03:29:38 AM #195 Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 03:31:12 AM by kissMeonce
somebody help me apparently I'M THE FUCKING RETARD WHERES THE IGNORE OPTION, shit i thought the dul would be fucking first hell this hoe "FINE" IS BOTHERING THE MESSSSSSSSS OUT OF MI WE DONT USE EACH OTHER.

PLEAE MAKE FINE STOP ASKING ME FUCKING QUESTIONS THIS MIN ,WHILE YOU HELP ME LOCATE A BLOCK BUTTON thankz Litez,

SouravMay

Why is she up and down dancing like Keke Palmer. She shoulda came in with a gown and jewelry giving Ancient Goddess, sang her face off and get her Award. But we'll see, love my queen either way.
B7

kissMeonce

Quote from: Magnolia Maymuru on November 07, 2016, 03:33:04 AM
Why is she up and down dancing like Keke Palmer. She shoulda came in with a gown and jewelry giving Ancient Goddess, sang her face off and get her Award. But we'll see, love my queen either way.

Bran still has a youthful young stan-base market SO she MUST appeal to them as well , plus GROWN-UPS will get into the vocals as always.

Opposites Attract.

Keith girl you are doing way too much. You're too cute to be so damn corny and late. You don't have to put on.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

kissMeonce

Quote from: m.monk on November 07, 2016, 03:24:23 AM
loved the entire look
and the hair is on point

BRANDY REALLY IS SLAYANNA HUH?

kissMeonce

Quote from: ₥₥₥. on November 07, 2016, 03:38:41 AM
Keith girl you are doing way too much. You're too cute to be so damn corny and late. You don't have to put on.

IT'S YOU OPINION THAT IM CORNY AND LATE ITS ALL IN FUN HONEY IF I MUST HAVE A TIME OUT IM DOWN TO LOG THE FUCK OFF AND RETURN WHENEVER THE GIRLS WANNA KI
:holdupguys:  :butim16robert:

b7

kissMeonce

Quote from: ₥₥₥. on November 07, 2016, 03:38:41 AM

ARE YOU SAYING I DONT HAVE TO BUT ON A CUTE PERSONA/MUG BECAUSE I ALREADY HAVE ONE?
i GET IT NOW. I THINK

b7

sssdddd she better slay in these hello kitty sensible slippers

Wait Kwee'