I want her WHOLE glam team FIRED!!!

Where's the Sonja gif of her saying, "no, No, NO!"

pettypatty

n

There is no glam team
I think Bran styles herself now
:rudone:

Real

November 07, 2016, 08:28:16 AM #258 Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 08:28:37 AM by Real
Long as she sounds good and rips that stage :letsmessfag:

Glad she's doing her and not wasting energy trying to please people that are gonna complain regardless :dead:

Bish

I'm less concerned with her fashion choices than I am about the reasoning behind them. It's like she just stopped caring which comes a bit off like depression. Brandy may not be a stylish person naturally, but  I know she enjoys dress up like any other woman. You can see how much she radiated when she was looking amazing during Two Eleven.

Glenda

jtwoeleven

Quote from: BaddieTwinz on November 07, 2016, 08:04:24 AM
When the performance airs nobody will give a fuck about what she's wearing.
We all gon be living for the slayage.

!!!!!!!!

QFT

Harlem

I can't believe this is the same girl that performed at Essence in 2013... that look was young, fresh, sexy, grown all into one

CHOKE

#Mu7

i think she looks fine, especially in that last pic.

i am happy that she got her to be honored and her just due... people need to be reminded that she blazed the path for these young 2000s queens and that it was her BLUEPRINT that many of them followed and continue to FOLLOW.....

can't wait for new music and to see her SLAY this damn stage, and even slay next week!!!  #LEGEND

BRockaBaby

So did we ever find out what happened to Jeff? I'm lowkey sad he's gone...

Chameleon

QuoteWhat to expect from the show when it airs: Brandy was presented with the Lady of Soul Award after a heartfelt speech from 2015 honoree Jill Scott and a special tribute video from the best in the biz -- Kenny ?BabyFace? Edmonds, Jazmine Sullivan, Jhene Aiko and more. Brandy then Performed tons of her hits too -- ?Almost Doesn?t Count,? ?What About Us,? ?Full Moon,? ?I Wanna Be Down,? ?The Boy Is Mine,? ?Talk About Our Love,? ?Have You Ever,? and Mase joined her for ?Sitting On Top Of The World.?

Real