Queen Ghan @ SoulTrain: Pics

Started by Young, November 06, 2016, 11:38:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrewBabyLove

So during her performance, her background dancers came out and held these up....
Take it for what you want but I'm kind of optimistic. I can't imagine any other reason why she would have them do this.

:'(

DrewBabyLove

November 07, 2016, 10:02:44 AM #271 Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 10:04:53 AM by KingDrewLove
I hope she gets jeff back, if he's truly gone

wizzy

Wows
Rox' really inspired this gor

VirgoMind

November 07, 2016, 10:06:09 AM #273 Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 10:06:31 AM by VirgoMind
Quote from: KingDrewLove on November 07, 2016, 10:00:26 AM
So during her performance, her background dancers came out and held these up....
Take it for what you want but I'm kind of optimistic. I can't imagine any other reason why she would have them do this.

WAIT!!!!! I PRAY!  :dead:

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

CHOKE

:gorlonfire:

RAY7

I saw a pic of Jeff at rehearsals
with India and Erykah right around when Bran's leaked so
I still think she's with him

Nine

Hopefully this means what I think it means

:freewilly:

kissMeonce

omg shes been set free!!!!!! yay!!!!!!!!!!!

Harlem

Real

Quote from: AYR on November 07, 2016, 10:10:16 AM

Good

DrewBabyLove

Quote from: AYR on November 07, 2016, 10:10:16 AM

:wub:.... Unless he was there with another artist. We'll see. I feel like with the lawsuit maybe he had to start managing her or whatever on the low. Idk

b7

D.I.E.G.O.