I still think she's with him
Yahudah

Vonc2002

Quote from: Riggy Rig on November 07, 2016, 10:20:27 AM
[instagram]
[/instagram]

Happy, awarded self
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Im sorry but i hate this whole look.  See why she avoided the red carpet.  She's too pretty to be stepping out like this
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

D.I.E.G.O.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 07, 2016, 10:42:08 AM
Quote from: Riggy Rig on November 07, 2016, 10:20:27 AM
[instagram]
[/instagram]

Happy, awarded self
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Im sorry but i hate this whole look.  See why she avoided the red carpet.  She's too pretty to be stepping out like this

:plzstop: Von, do you think she would punch out wearing something she hated knowing she would be at a televised event?  :everythingok:

You know her look has nothing to do with her skipping the red carpet...like she ALWAYS does these days.

D.I.E.G.O.

The only thing I wish is that her audience hair and performance hair were different. I wish she just had the twists down for her tribute acceptance.

BRockaBaby

I don't have a problem with Bran doin the less diva, more chill look but it has to be pulled off right like Janelle Monae. There still has to be a feminine sexienss to it. I have no problem with her outfits from last night (except those balloons on her performance outfit), but i understand what some of you are saying. Her acceptance dress is nice. In fact, i feel like she was trying to give a bit of tina turner with that look. But considering her beautiful face, I would have toned down the hair to something more minimal.

FINE.

Not her knowing she looked a damn mess

Harlem

Quote from: 4everSlayage29 on November 07, 2016, 10:22:42 AM
Quote from: KingDrewLove on November 07, 2016, 01:30:25 AM
She slayed her perform and she was honored tonight! That's all that matters. Y'all really letting socks and shoe choices put a damper on such a big night for her? Who tf are yall? Child bye...

And what a way to love your "fav"! Everyday i get on here and hope Bran NEVER visits bsource. It aint much love and support here for her... Not as nuch as it should be.
You're The Only One Who Said what i was thinking . no support and she did wear white heels with that dress . i saw a video of her and Frank by the bar before she accepted her award and she very well had on tall white heels . you can't see her feet as she walked across the stage to accept her award but she had them on. She changed shoes afterwards. These so called fans are so fucking ungrateful. If Ya'll truly know Brandy you would know she is very much a tomboy as well as a lady . she wanted to look like a boss bitch . this look was iconic and screamed Legend. She don't want to look like nobody else and she didn't. Beyonc? riri and Ciara would never . Brandy is not trying to be a Diva . just like this dude said who the fuck are Ya'll to throw salt on a special night for Bran ? I've seen more negative comments than positive and for the queens who is so quick to say you are entitled to your opinion you're absolutely right you are . However it's still negative and that's not support as i can see the majority of you really don't know Brandy like you think you do. Even if you don't like her look just give her credit for being honored after all she contributed to music and all the artists she's inspired in the past almost 23 years . learn to shut the fuck up for once and be happy for our Queen :shannonsmissing: . #Support

These fuckin excuses! We saw Brandy look her best within these last 4 years so u don't think when she has a special moment like this finally being respected & honored where her fans are supposed to STAN for every single thing that's about to happen & she underdelivers when it comes to one of the most simple things that supposed to be on point which is her looks/image?! FOH Ima b tight! My fav was supposed to be ON POINT last night and she wasn't... I've seen Brandy get roasted pre-Two Eleven era about her image but once she got it together she finally gave us and the general public the potential we all know she had so I don't need her goin backwards now when she's finally having MAJOR moments...

FlowerBomb

I'm looking forward to the performance either way
Brandy is in a different space musically and fashion wise and I need to accept that :dead:
I think the slayage from the 2/11 era was just so short lived and showed lots of promise
This tribute is and looking at what was snap chatted in terms of the legal situation, is exactly what she needs to kick things off on a more positive note.

BRockaBaby

I also think that she needs to find her look and stick to it. her image needs to compliment her as a brand and it's hard for people to get into you when you seem confused and are always switching things up. Erykah has become known for her oversize dresses and big hats, Bey is known for her skin tight silhouette, Rihanna is known for the bag girl / tom boy image (for the most part), Katy Perry is colorful, Gaga was once over the top, Alicia is now Mother Africa. She just needs to find her lane and stick to it so people can begin to identify with her.

JRocka

she looks phenomenal...she looks so radiant

Vonc2002

The 2/11 looks.......Jesus be a time capsule :stressed:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

D.I.E.G.O.

n she wore what she wore. Congrats Ghan!  :blessed:

Harlem

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 07, 2016, 10:50:15 AM

!!!!!!!!

And niggaz don't understand why ppl are disappointed... That whole glam team, Sheika (Make Up), Cesar (Hair), Ashley or Deo (Stylists) should've been BOOKED... she knows better smh

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Harlem on November 07, 2016, 10:54:30 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 07, 2016, 10:50:15 AM

!!!!!!!!

And niggaz don't understand why ppl are disappointed... That whole glam team, Sheika (Make Up), Cesar (Hair), Ashley or Deo (Stylists) should've been BOOKED... she knows better smh
they didn't do this?

Monika

I'm ready to see the tribute video and to hear her speech. This is what I'm most hyped about. I can't wait!
Yahudah