Real

Wow wow so many stylists and image consultants on here  :ohwow:

Harlem

Quote from: Baeomi on November 07, 2016, 10:55:02 AM
Quote from: Harlem on November 07, 2016, 10:54:30 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 07, 2016, 10:50:15 AM
The 2/11 looks.......Jesus be a time capsule :stressed:

!!!!!!!!

And niggaz don't understand why ppl are disappointed... That whole glam team, Sheika (Make Up), Cesar (Hair), Ashley or Deo (Stylists) should've been BOOKED... she knows better smh
they didn't do this?

Hell no!

D.I.E.G.O.

OMG her speech  :stressed: I know she'll mention Whit, but what about Rodney? ACK and the tribute video is going to be CRAZY!!!

Monika

Brandy will be Brandy no matter what. She will wear what she wants. It is what it is.

Now, I need to hear this speech.  :loose2when:
Yahudah

FRANCE

So wait, a couple pages back it was posted there is some Brandy Freed signs and ya'll still talking about her fashions? :uhh:

Now I was begging and pleading that she wouldnt wear black, would have her twists in and styled well and that she wouldnt have her two BG dancers with mics in their hands lipping. But guess what? All that happened and she even got June Diary's hand me down ladders.

We all need to just understand that it is what it is. Brandy is pushing 40 and she's just gonna be what she wants to be. Ive accepted that.

wizzy

:plzstop:

I cannot WAIT to hear these vocals in HD

D.I.E.G.O.

Young

She's free?!?!?

Aaaaccccckkkk!!!

Omg if some music drops the night of the show...!  :gorlonfire:

D.I.E.G.O.

I'm not getting my hopes up, but I feel a music announcement/drop is coming along with this air date.  :stressed:

monk al-taqi

Quote from: Young on November 07, 2016, 12:00:46 PM
She's free?!?!?

Aaaaccccckkkk!!!

"Trust in God is worth everything that is precious and the path to every goal which is high and sublime."

Real

Quote from: Young on November 07, 2016, 12:00:46 PM
She's free?!?!?

Aaaaccccckkkk!!!

:calmdownsis:

Wait for confirmation luv

wizzy

D.I.E.G.O.

Was Scott right this whole time? Is she going to release something in November?  :gorlonfire:

Wtv

November 07, 2016, 12:47:36 PM #329 Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 12:48:12 PM by Scott LeBeau
all this Brandy talk aside.....

see how NON-Event the awards are, that the main music blogs havent even posted about it yet   :dead: :dead: :dead:

this is really sad. Lazy BET, lazy industry, lazy everything

Why couldnt it be All LIVE, just when this was Bran's night? no. everyone have to wait 20 days and there wont be any buzz or momentum, just a re-play of something filmed weeks ago  :dead:

and dont let me talk about all Brandy contemporaries not attending the show, just when it was her big moment

:omgwatshappening: