Previous topic - Next topic

KingDavid

Quote from: Monika on November 07, 2016, 07:11:39 PM
Quote from: KingDavid on November 07, 2016, 07:05:34 PM
Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on November 07, 2016, 07:01:46 PM
Quote from: KingDavid on November 07, 2016, 06:59:56 PM
Jeff isn't involved at all anymore guys I just spoke with him :'(

SMH

Said he still has love for her and when I spoke on the newspaper he had no idea but said that if true he hopes her new music can now be released and he agrees that she needs people around her to push her the way him and her mom did  :unsure: I'm fucking sad yo

So, sat up there and told you Brandy's business?  :blink:

He was not being messy I asked and suprisingly he answered.

Monika

Quote from: KingDavid on November 07, 2016, 07:12:01 PM
Quote from: BENTLEY. on November 07, 2016, 07:07:15 PM

SMH

Said he still has love for her and when I spoke on the newspaper he had no idea but said that if true he hopes her new music can now be released and he agrees that she needs people around her to push her the way him and her mom did  :unsure: I'm fucking sad yo
s

thank you for this

I feel like the tables are flipped and Bsource is the last to get info now

this is good to know, it makes me keep my expectations realistic

I told him that too he said he believes she will be fine but is understanding of our frustration and always being in the dark smdh

Hmmmm...
Yahudah

MAY

The way Brandy goes through these folks...

b7

b7

SMH

but he's always with her :dead: and she hasn't come out with anything yet so we'll see lol

Harlem

This Brandy & Mase reunion is fuckin EPIC!!!
:stressed:

MAY

D.I.E.G.O.

Not to be skeptical of your info, but isn't Jeff bound by some type of N.D.A.? Also, why would he discuss this info with you so freely?

Harlem

I got my fumes out so I can finally appreciate what we got... this bitch ETHERED that choreography & the crowd was fuckin hype!!!!
:gorlonfire:

Harlem

I can't believe she finally performed TAOL!!! That fuckin vocal compared to that chipmunk vocal she used to give in 04
:loose2when:

KingDavid

Quote from: It's Diego. on November 07, 2016, 07:22:33 PM
Not to be skeptical of your info, but isn't Jeff bound by some type of N.D.A.? Also, why would he discuss this info with you so freely?

I could post receipts if I wanted to but I have no reason to lie just to appease a lot of people I don't know I am just a fan who wants to share what I know so we can figure what's going on together I don't hold info like Vaughn so either believe me or don't either way I get a full 8 hours btw if he's not involved he's not bound to shit  :dead:

ZuZu

She looks beautiful! Anyone have a link to the performance please!! <3

Harlem

I mean TBH, I hope Brandy really finds herself a legit management that can really PUSH her, put her on the platforms she deserves to be on and actually believe in her... The Jeff situation sucks cuz he really believed in her but his team is a little lackluster low-key but u can tell he was making her priority and was tryna do her right...

KingDavid

Quote from: Harlem on November 07, 2016, 07:41:36 PM
I mean TBH, I hope Brandy really finds herself a legit management that can really PUSH her, put her on the platforms she deserves to be on and actually believe in her... The Jeff situation sucks cuz he really believed in her but his team is a little lackluster low-key but u can tell he was making her priority and was tryna do her right...

!!!!!!!!!

FINE.