Queen Ghan @ SoulTrain: Pics

Started by Young, November 06, 2016, 11:38:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

Quote from: pettypatty on November 07, 2016, 07:52:41 PM
It's just very very very weird to me that Brandy goes through these people she claims believes in her the most then a few months later they're TOSSED OWT the window.
There's no way in hell all these people are the issue and not her  :dead:
maybe it wasn't mess this time and they just parted until the legal mess went through. Not much he could really do

possible

FRANCE

Quote from: Harlem on November 07, 2016, 07:53:30 PM
Quote from: KingDavid on November 07, 2016, 07:51:02 PM
Quote from: Francois Lite on November 07, 2016, 07:49:01 PM
I dunno. Jeff was her manager when she booked Zoe Moon, Broadway, started that Brandy blog, was planning on writing a book, etc. Back in 2015 when Brandy was doing everything. He was a good manager. Brandy's inability to release music is what's lacking.

Come on somebody preach the gospel in here  :letsmessfag:

All that was already in the works before he jumped on board... He was at the right place, right time but def help negotiate and seal things

Yea, may have been. But it takes a really good manager to push Brandy and get her to believe and know she can do it all. Management is more than booking opportunities. I think he played a big role in getting her to accomplish all these feats. But I think after the continuous label drama, The Game being over, Zoe Moon supposedly being over, Broadway being over, there's really nothing else going on right now. Brandy may not need him right now but in the future, why not. But if anything, she might as well just re-hire Sonja and call it a day.

Harlem

Brandy just needs Sonja and they need to hire a team of young professionals who are really good at what they do and know the climate of today's industry

b7

One thing is clear, she needs to make music the focus and the music business the focus

you have to be smart with both these days

pettypatty

Quote from: Riggy Rig on November 07, 2016, 07:59:08 PM
Quote from: pettypatty on November 07, 2016, 07:52:41 PM
It's just very very very weird to me that Brandy goes through these people she claims believes in her the most then a few months later they're TOSSED OWT the window.
There's no way in hell all these people are the issue and not her  :dead:
maybe it wasn't mess this time and they just parted until the legal mess went through. Not much he could really do

possible
I mean, whatever the situation is, it's still an on going cycle  :dead:
I'm just really not here for excuses.
It's strange. And it explains a lot

Harlem

Quote from: Riggy Rig on November 07, 2016, 08:01:14 PM
One thing is clear, she needs to make music the focus and the music business the focus

you have to be smart with both these days

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If these young rappers can get it then she can too

FRANCE

Quote from: Harlem on November 07, 2016, 07:59:59 PM
Brandy just needs Sonja and they need to hire a team of young professionals who are really good at what they do and know the climate of today's industry

!!

Brandy's way of thinking when it comes to how her projects are released is dated. She needs to get with the damn program. Like I can never see Brandy announcing an EP and releasing it the following week and drop visuals for it. It's gotta be 1) release 1st single. wait for weeks before we get a visual and weeks before its sent to radio and iTunes 2) album out 4 months later. 3) 2nd single. 4) close curtains. if she don't get this shit right. If she gets freed and still fucks up, she'll only have herself to blame.

Wtv

what the hell happened with this Jeff talk? is he out then too???  :-/

:plzstop:

let me read previous pages

Real

D.I.E.G.O.

Quote from: KingDavid on November 07, 2016, 07:25:39 PM
Quote from: It's Diego. on November 07, 2016, 07:22:33 PM
Not to be skeptical of your info, but isn't Jeff bound by some type of N.D.A.? Also, why would he discuss this info with you so freely?

I could post receipts if I wanted to but I have no reason to lie just to appease a lot of people I don't know I am just a fan who wants to share what I know so we can figure what's going on together I don't hold info like Vaughn so either believe me or don't either way I get a full 8 hours btw if he's not involved he's not bound to shit  :dead:

Great. Thanks!

Wtv

Quote from: KingDavid on November 07, 2016, 07:05:34 PM
Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on November 07, 2016, 07:01:46 PM
Quote from: KingDavid on November 07, 2016, 06:59:56 PM
Jeff isn't involved at all anymore guys I just spoke with him :'(

SMH

Said he still has love for her and when I spoke on the newspaper he had no idea but said that if true he hopes her new music can now be released and he agrees that she needs people around her to push her the way him and her mom did  :unsure: I'm fucking sad yo

Why, Bran??

WHY??

each ear, new mess. its just.................... its really sad
Jeff didnt even had an actual era/album to really push for her. He seemed really focused on her, and I wanted to see what he could do with her once she could release and go all out with the promo and all

:-(

Demm_

Lord...can I just get a heel??? Is that too much to ask?

Chameleon

Harlem

All I wanted was 2/11 Bran to make a comeback last night!
:stressed:

Sovereign.

Quote from: Harlem on November 07, 2016, 08:57:13 PM
All I wanted was 2/11 Bran to make a comeback last night!
:stressed:

!!!!

The performance quality was there, it's the goddamn LOOK!  :uhh: