Started by Young, November 06, 2016, 11:38:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SouravMay

This is her new lesbian style I believe

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
B7

D.I.E.G.O.

Wtv

November 08, 2016, 08:26:19 AM #454 Last Edit: November 08, 2016, 08:28:14 AM by Scott LeBeau
I just wanted to add one thing that I think none has spoken about it

the fact that she only performed songs released until 2004 speaks volume about Bran's musical career after then. Something has to change, dont know exactly what, her team, her approach, her music or somethingelse, but its just not right.

We're talking about 12 f*** years man, thats A LOT of time to release music that have enough impact to be included on your medley done in this day and age.

This is not a complain post, to make it clear, just a clear observation. But if in 12 years you havent done one simple song that is worthy of being included on a big event like this one, then clearly there is a huge problem right there.

D.I.E.G.O.

Quote from: Scott LeBeau on November 08, 2016, 08:26:19 AM

the fact that she only performed songs released until 2004 speaks volume about Bran's musical career after then. Something has to change, dont know exactly what, her team, her approach, her music or somethingelse, but its just not right.

We're talking about 12 f*** years man, thats A LOT of time to release music that have enough impact to be included on your medley done in this day and age.

This is not a complain post, to make it clear, just a clear observation. But if in 12 years you havent done one simple song that is worthy of being included on a big event like this one, then clearly there is a huge problem right there.

:uhh: I thought it was obvious why she didn't perform any music from or after "Two Eleven," especially with her "Brandy Freed" newspaper headline. And Bran doesn't use "Human." It's not surprising at all tbqfhwyrn

Wtv

she has released two albums after Afrodisiac.

And seems like you didnt get my point at all.

Real

Quote from: Scott LeBeau on November 08, 2016, 08:26:19 AM

sdd
You're so dramatic.

She could have easily thrown Put It Down  in. She chose not to

D.I.E.G.O.

Cracked the code! Columbo! Carmen San Diego!

n I got your point, sweets. You didn't crack a mystery, hun. Bran doesn't want to put any royalty money in Breyon's pocket. Maybe that's why she didn't perform PID.

Seneca

Quote from: Magnolia Maymuru on November 08, 2016, 05:17:02 AM
This is her new lesbian style I believe

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
what is your obsession of insinuating she's a les? Every chance you get, you say that.
n
Weird self

lovechild

She has been opting for a more masculine energy lately . Wearing fitted caps on stage , the male dancers , her choreography is also not as feminine as it was before. She clearly is not comfortable exploring her sexuality and femininity . I think she feels best in pants and flats .. which sucks but it is what it is .

Wtv

Quote from: It's Diego. on November 08, 2016, 08:54:32 AM
Cracked the code! Columbo! Carmen San Diego!

n I got your point, sweets. You didn't crack a mystery, hun. Bran doesn't want to put any royalty money in Breyon's pocket. Maybe that's why she didn't perform PID.

this isnt about Breyon or any particular song, but in general.

When an artist does a big/important medley in a big event, and he/she doesnt include a song from the last decade..... what does that say about your work from this last decade? its not a good look.

Feels like a wrong approach/message and all. To general viewers/listeners, its like if you didnt have a good song this last decade, or nothing fresh to offer to the audience. Thats never a good look, imo, whatever the artist is, same with the genre, r&b, hip/hop, rock, pop or whatever. You are doing a medley in 2016, it has to represent your whole career somehow, past & present. Not just the past.

I dont know about the other stans, but I dont like Bran living/selling herself like an artist from past hits. Thats not a good look, and we all know it.

The Brandy Barbie

Quote from: Scott LeBeau on November 08, 2016, 08:51:57 AM
she has released two albums after Afrodisiac.

And seems like you didnt get my point at all.

2 whole albums in the last 12 years!?  Wow...  The reason Bran's music career isn't going the best is because she isn't grinding to put out material.  Very obvious.  She might be talking about it and "working on it," but those albums and singles are few and far between.

Real

Quote from: lovechild on November 08, 2016, 09:16:34 AM
She clearly is not comfortable exploring her sexuality and femininity .

Or maybe she's just trying something new? lol

The Brandy Barbie

Quote from: lovechild on November 08, 2016, 09:16:34 AM
She has been opting for a more masculine energy lately . Wearing fitted caps on stage , the male dancers , her choreography is also not as feminine as it was before. She clearly is not comfortable exploring her sexuality and femininity . I think she feels best in pants and flats .. which sucks but it is what it is .

lol Your interpretation of what's feminine and masculine.....

You would probably think I was a lesbian, too, if you met me, because I don't wear heels and make up everyday.