Queen Ghan @ SoulTrain: Pics

Started by Young, November 06, 2016, 11:38:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bish

Quote from: Magnolia Maymuru on November 08, 2016, 09:53:31 AM
Did you fags not see her mannequin challenge with Elle? That's her soul mate.

:stressed:
Sssss

I agree with Malc though.

RatherBe

Quote from: Scott LeBeau on November 08, 2016, 09:26:04 AM
Quote from: It's Diego. on November 08, 2016, 08:54:32 AM
Cracked the code! Columbo! Carmen San Diego!

n I got your point, sweets. You didn't crack a mystery, hun. Bran doesn't want to put any royalty money in Breyon's pocket. Maybe that's why she didn't perform PID.

this isnt about Breyon or any particular song, but in general.

When an artist does a big/important medley in a big event, and he/she doesnt include a song from the last decade..... what does that say about your work from this last decade? its not a good look.

Feels like a wrong approach/message and all. To general viewers/listeners, its like if you didnt have a good song this last decade, or nothing fresh to offer to the audience. Thats never a good look, imo, whatever the artist is, same with the genre, r&b, hip/hop, rock, pop or whatever. You are doing a medley in 2016, it has to represent your whole career somehow, past & present. Not just the past.

I dont know about the other stans, but I dont like Bran living/selling herself like an artist from past hits. Thats not a good look, and we all know it.
this isnt hard to understand, she always paid Human and performing stuff from 2/11 would be putting money in Breyons pocket.. if she was gonna do that, she may as well just had signed that fcked up deal..

the point is to isolate ALL forms of income from her

Rxxf

We can't control Brandy's career.
:dead:
Sis will do what she wants.
Fuck it.
BRANDY

b7

n

Glad she's the only girl being HONORED soon lolz

Harlem

Quote from: R on November 08, 2016, 01:41:45 PM
Fuck it.

:stressed:

Young

Quote from: R on November 08, 2016, 01:41:45 PM
Fuck it.

Pretty much. And at the end of the day; these minor complaints are all trumped by the fact that she was being honored.

jtwoeleven

Quote from: It's Diego. on November 08, 2016, 08:54:32 AM
Cracked the code! Columbo! Carmen San Diego!

Bran doesn't want to put any royalty money in Breyon's pocket. Maybe that's why she didn't perform PID.

Interesting. Good point.

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: FINE. on November 07, 2016, 06:06:03 PM
Why do people still spell her name "Brandi"

It makes me cringe. Idiot. :dead: pet peeve

Just like how ppl pronounce or spell Timbaland's name "Timberland" like the boot

during he human era the y looked like an I

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: The Brandy Barbie on November 08, 2016, 09:33:34 AM
Quote from: lovechild on November 08, 2016, 09:16:34 AM
She has been opting for a more masculine energy lately . Wearing fitted caps on stage , the male dancers , her choreography is also not as feminine as it was before. She clearly is not comfortable exploring her sexuality and femininity . I think she feels best in pants and flats .. which sucks but it is what it is .

lol Your interpretation of what's feminine and masculine.....

You would probably think I was a lesbian, too, if you met me, because I don't wear heels and make up everyday.

lmao brandy has always been dainty
but during her debut and nsn days she was more hip hop and i think shes giving that now
nothing wrong with a butch mess
we all go thru phases like that
she wants to be masculine let her do that we arent strictly masc or fem its a duality

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

The Brandy Barbie

November 08, 2016, 04:04:08 PM #489 Last Edit: November 08, 2016, 04:05:08 PM by The Brandy Barbie
I think she's just trying to give quirky, slightly eccentric musician, and y'all want her to give fashion icon.

Wtv

I didnt see anything eccentric from the photos.

Badu is eccentric, Janelle is eccentric, Gaga is eccentric. Bran look was................ just some black fabrics put together in 30 min.

demitri.petty

The same people talking shit are gonna be the ones saying yaaasss when the GP loves EVERYTHING about her performance. A real Stan isn't going to sit up and pick apart when all of us knows what battles she's dealt with within the past 10 years!

Go Bran I love you 💕

FINE.

What do her battles have to do with her wardrobe