So can someone sum- oof! fuck it! Afro is trash, no one likes him

Started by 4 fucking k, November 07, 2016, 12:16:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zankou.

iman hun you've really missed a lot. This has been festering for a few weeks actually

Kurama

Blue fonts is gonna have to work overtime to salvage this mess.

4 fucking k

Quote from: RON. on November 07, 2016, 12:31:02 PM
Quote from: Real on November 07, 2016, 12:28:58 PM
Quote from: RON. on November 07, 2016, 12:24:29 PM
Start from here: http://www.brandysource.net/index.php?topic=26794.0

76 pages :everythingok: at what point do the lashings start lol
From the very first reply till page 76.

Malcolm got lashed...twice.

What the... :kii: Malc sis, why are you always in the middle of these lashings? I can't :kii:

Admin

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GRAND

Quote from: imani on November 07, 2016, 12:31:53 PM
Glock wtf :kii:

I even FELT that

Afro, did you really post a personal convo via vocaroo?  :uhh:
dddddsddd

:omgwatshappening:

4 fucking k

Quote from: Nice Stereo. on November 07, 2016, 12:32:47 PM
iman hun you've really missed a lot. This has been festering for a few weeks actually

I know sis, I feel... left out :ohwow:

yummy

Afro and Glock went at it over the ancestry mess, Afro and Jayda had words and he's still demanding receipts about Jayda's ancesty, then Carey, Vonc and Marg all got involved (personal pics were posted and AIDS reads were being tossed), Malcolm tried to make it about himself and the whole board jumped on him, his personal pics/gifs got posted and of course he ran to Squid to complain lolz, Af' and Bentley were doing their nice/nasty back and forth, some aided gorl who used to post on the old board came back and wanted a piece of Afro, Afro decided to call out Theo this morn' (nobody knows why)....

Did I leave anything out?

RAY7

Did you find 12 nights of Pedophilia's album sales while you were gone?
:blessed: