Bentley really does know him well lol
!!!
he's done this twice before, it's a routine now :dead:

Heated🔥

Quote from: RON. on November 07, 2016, 04:12:40 PM
Damn, any last words to anyone in particular? Malcolm? Etc
fhjjgchjj

MypuzzystanK

Not being kicked off from draggings and hurt feelings but making it seem as thoygh its some bow down mess.. Gorl...

You was humiliated. In The best way

Fat black dripping self

Cartierline

GRAND

this song SDKLLKDSKLSKLFDKLDFFDSSFDDF

GLOCK

November 07, 2016, 04:16:46 PM #23 Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 04:17:03 PM by glock
Quote from: Tahj Zezo. on November 07, 2016, 04:15:15 PM
QuoteI'm sure this gorl will take a break from the board in a week or two, to check herself into an imaginary rehab. Claiming headache, insecurities, poisoned by perm!

Faggot, when that happens and you then return to the board 2 days later, you can stick your insincere, inevitable apology!
[youtube autoplay=1 start=43 width=1 height=1][/youtube]

:omgwatshappening:

FlowerBomb

Quote from: glock on November 07, 2016, 04:16:46 PM
QuoteI'm sure this gorl will take a break from the board in a week or two, to check herself into an imaginary rehab. Claiming headache, insecurities, poisoned by perm!

Faggot, when that happens and you then return to the board 2 days later, you can stick your insincere, inevitable apology!

:omgwatshappening:
:plzstop: :plzstop:

Heated🔥

wah kinda psychic.

Vonc2002

Yea, i thought about this too. His mess is routine af. When it gets to hot he gets tf out of the kitchen
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

MypuzzystanK

Jon

Eternal Bell

November 07, 2016, 04:18:32 PM #29 Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 04:18:54 PM by Tinker Hell
VVVVVVVVVvvhnmf

my ears r bouta blow tha fck up
wtf am i hearin'