And with that....

Started by Ashley Bank$, November 07, 2016, 04:07:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FRANCE

Quote from: It's Diego. on November 07, 2016, 07:27:52 PM
Don't go, Fro!  :stressed:

u do know he's still lurking around on the board just to see who's gonna miss him right?

Real

I thought Kaeli was a baby :everythingok:

D.I.E.G.O.

BAPHOMET.

Vonc2002

Kae is 18 and the fags can't handle it LOLZ
Luv u bby
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Kaeli.

MelMel

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GMF

Quote from: ₥₥₥. on November 07, 2016, 04:19:35 PM
I honestly hope he find himself though. All jokes a side he really considered this board his life. He shared each and every detail about him self here. This was the ONLY place he shared his music. The only place he posted his family tea. I remember you gurs suggested podcast, YouTube videos, etc but he was so insecure and ugly that he couldn't fulfill his destiny. I'm definitely gonna pray he finds peace and happiness. I know it must suck being illbuit and Ugly but God makes no mistakes.

Learn from this.

hate you all  :dead:

OakTREE

This is beyond shade. It's like torture in here.

Jon

Quote from: sadiddy? on November 07, 2016, 06:30:46 PM
It's just time To let go of this place.

If I dropped ken dahl so easily so why should this site get any different treatment?

A lot of y'all are younger. I'm 31 years old posting on a brandy website.;;;;; it's late

It's time to grow up, and go live life in that real world I keep bringing up on here. Vvv

I keep talking about myself cuz that's all I care about nowadays. I don't even care about ghan anymore . Someone brought up her mess and I was so uninterested.

And this is her site . Not afro/ancestry/trade just texted me/Dominican source

And that's real as I can put it.

I Wish u guys all the happiness. Luv u, I mean it.
Good luck!
I think you should stay but maybe just not post so much personal stuff about yourself. People fight and make up all the time on here from what i've seen over the years.

Vonc2002

GRAND

can the girls go BACK to being normal after that?

4 fucking k

Quote from: sadiddy? on November 07, 2016, 06:30:46 PM
It's just time To let go of this place.

If I dropped ken dahl so easily so why should this site get any different treatment?

A lot of y'all are younger. I'm 31 years old posting on a brandy website.;;;;; it's late

It's time to grow up, and go live life in that real world I keep bringing up on here. Vvv

I keep talking about myself cuz that's all I care about nowadays. I don't even care about ghan anymore . Someone brought up her mess and I was so uninterested.

And this is her site . Not afro/ancestry/trade just texted me/Dominican source

And that's real as I can put it.

I Wish u guys all the happiness. Luv u, I mean it.

Oh gorl STFU :kii: you do this EVERY time you get into some mess with ppl on here and can't take.

Just be a man and take the L and move along all this "Gotta grow up, moving on with life" speech you give every time you get dragged is so late. So it took the board dragging you by wide set back to finally let this place go? It took you reaching 31? give me a fucking break. This place is your life and you probably will never let go like the ones who started off posting in the early 00's like you did.