Official 2016 Election Thread. Will it be Hillary or Trump?

Started by garlic, November 08, 2016, 06:44:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RAY7

Quote from: Nice Stereo. on November 09, 2016, 08:49:23 PM
And then when blacks were being hosed down in the streets
then ppl like MLK helped us out of that with hymns and spirituals and marches, sit ins etc

FRANCE

Quote from: OaksandHoney on November 09, 2016, 08:48:17 PM
Trump isn't about to do us wrong.  He just wanted to get the whites on his side to pull a Lester Maddox.

!!

Dont drag me guys but I have a feeling that things wont be as bad as we think. I think Trump can actually do some good.

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: OaksandHoney on November 09, 2016, 08:48:17 PM
Trump isn't about to do us wrong.  He just wanted to get the whites on his side to pull a Lester Maddox.

n

omg you can't possibly... nah

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Palladium

Even though Trump played on the prejudices of some ppl in this country to win I don't think this situation is as bad as some ppl are making it out to be. I also don't think him being president will be as bad as some ppl think. I have an optimistic outlook even with him winning tbh.  :ohwow:

Young

GRAND

i dunno guys

when leaders from other countries stated they would refuse to associate with us if he was elected

that kinda told me WTF was good

:mmyulost:

FRANCE

Quote from: Palladium on November 09, 2016, 08:55:07 PM
Even though Trump played on the prejudices of some ppl in this country to win I don't think this situation is as bad as some ppl are making it out to be. I also don't think him being president will be as bad as some ppl think. I have an optimistic outlook even with him winning tbh.  :ohwow:

! What is really gonna be an hindrance imo is people continuing the hate and backlash. But in truth and in fact, if we just give him a chance, he may be able to make some kinds of improvement. Campaign Trump wont be the same when he's in office.

Opposites Attract.

and not only that. He associates himself with racist and homophobic leaders. You can't possibly think this is a good thing. Rudy, Chris, Penis am mean all these gurs will serve in his cabinet in positions that will affect minorities. 

We are fucked.

Real

Young

Quote from: GRAND SUPREME MARSHALL on November 09, 2016, 08:57:40 PM
i dunno guys

when leaders from other countries stated they would refuse to associate with us if he was elected

that kinda told me WTF was good

:mmyulost:

!!!!

These girls kill me. This isnt GOOD.
We are going to lose so many diplomatic ties and relations with other nations....i just.. :plzstop:

He doesnt even WANT to have them..thats the thing.
I see us being cut off from the world and going to war.

GRAND

November 09, 2016, 09:01:17 PM #1737 Last Edit: November 09, 2016, 09:01:38 PM by GRAND SUPREME MARSHALL
Most presidents do make SOME changes that are good

But the fact of the matter is that our senate/house/president are all republican and he has more bad ideas than good.

:dead: :dead: :dead:

It's just a little worrisome as a minority. And I'm really concerned about my black colleges sistern who receive government assistance.

Opposites Attract.