Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: K♚NG. on November 09, 2016, 06:34:57 PM
Quote from: TheNextLew on November 09, 2016, 06:30:46 PM
not voting isnt the problem he stood up for because no matter who is in office
ppul shouldnt be senselessly shot by police no matter who is voted in
so whats a vote?

also why participate in a system you dont have much faith in

come on now

Even though I exercised my right and voted this is what I get from the majority of the people that didn't. I get it. The people are fed up. Whites voted against the system and most Black/Brown didn't vote for that same reason.

thats also tru but there is a portion that voters dont have much control over and those are delegates that defy their districts that voted for THEM to vote in favor of their districts interests so we can have 60%+ in one particular district voting for one canidate but the delegate goes against them and votes the other way anyway

thats what we cant control

hillary got the votes she didnt get the delegates and ^^^ is why

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

GRAND

Quote from: pettypatty on November 09, 2016, 06:39:02 PM
And just cause I voted doesn't mean I can't understand Colin's reasoning for not.  :diddraispoot:
I understand why he didn't either.

I understand why a lot of people did not.

But the point is, instead of giving up, you have to exercise the right and make the best of the situation.

All those idiots who had all that pride, 'OH, NOT VOTING FOR EITHER!' are fools because either way, we were gonna get 1 of the candidates. There wasn't going to be some mysterious candidate or Jills or Gary dumb ass coming outta nowhere.

But because they didn't make SOME choice, we got the worst of the two.

:hmph:

MelMel

Quote from: TheNextLew on November 09, 2016, 06:30:46 PM
not voting isnt the problem he stood up for because no matter who is in office
ppul shouldnt be senselessly shot by police no matter who is voted in
so whats a vote?

also why participate in a system you dont have much faith in

come on now
shut up Lewis

Real

I agree with much of what Colin's been saying up to this point. And I still do. But the opportunity he missed to set an even greater example, by exercising that right, was a huge disservice to himself and his supporters.

MelMel

Quote from: Real on November 09, 2016, 06:42:58 PM
I agree with much of what Colin's been saying up to this point. And I still do. But the opportunity he missed to set an even greater example, by exercising that right, was a huge disservice to himself and his supporters.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GRAND

November 09, 2016, 06:44:35 PM #110 Last Edit: November 09, 2016, 06:44:56 PM by GRAND SUPREME MARSHALL
It's just really disappointing because it shows how fucking flawed & stupid we are in this country.

:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

And I have this innate love for this place because I was born here, so it's hard for me not to get pissed when people make foolish mistakes.

GRAND

November 09, 2016, 06:46:58 PM #111 Last Edit: November 09, 2016, 06:47:06 PM by GRAND SUPREME MARSHALL
Like this faggot had a MOVEMENT going and his own episode on South Park

I can't believe he's that fucking arrogant  :plzstop: :plzstop:

Does he think his supporters DON'T want to work with this country and try to make things better? Voting is a part of that.

como la whore

Quote from: GRAND SUPREME MARSHALL on November 09, 2016, 06:42:11 PM
And just cause I voted doesn't mean I can't understand Colin's reasoning for not.  :diddraispoot:

But the point is, instead of giving up, you have to exercise the right and make the best of the situation.

All those idiots who had all that pride, 'OH, NOT VOTING FOR EITHER!' are fools because either way, we were gonna get 1 of the candidates. There wasn't going to be some mysterious candidate or Jills or Gary dumb ass coming outta nowhere.

intelligent self
:gorlonfire:

Zankou.

Ton is kinda preaching in here lol

GRAND

I hope he dies

I guess you were right ant. im wishing death on that faggot.

MelMel

Quote from: CDY on November 09, 2016, 06:47:08 PM
Quote from: GRAND SUPREME MARSHALL on November 09, 2016, 06:42:11 PM

intelligent self
:gorlonfire:
:ohwow: :ohwow: :ohwow:

pettypatty

Fuck Ton'
He's on my shitlist  :hmph:

Real

Is the Ant lashing over :shannonsmissing:

Zankou.