Stream Dawn's New Album Redemption.

Started by Heated🔥, November 10, 2016, 10:31:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Hey Nikki is amazing too. Im sorry this is probably her best mess :gorlonfire:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!
SANDS! :gorlonfire:
Guys, Every fckn SONG!!!!!!!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Heated🔥

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 10, 2016, 11:52:53 AM
Ant is PISSED! Not him camped tf out leaving letters behind everyone's posts  :kii:
I think she fucked his man or maybe she stole his EBT card?

Vonc2002

The Louvre is fckn beautiful.  Iono how y'all made a list of songs y'all like cause i like em ALL.......Well i think i mighta been half listening until LA came on, so i love every song from there on. I need to go back and listen to the first few

Wtv

stream?

wasnt this released officially on itunes and the like then?

Vonc2002

Ok im back at the beginning and love under the lights i pretty nice and i remember liking Black crimes now too, so yea the whole album is dope

MAY

MAY

"Sands" BITCH!!

OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!

:gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire:

Vonc2002

Heated🔥

I'm at work so I can't get to really listen as I want to yet.
Can't wait to get home and listen queen in my beats studio headphones.
:stressed:

Vonc2002

I blasted the whole fckn album and its amazing

Young

ACK!!!

You bitches got me wanting to give in omffff

Young