Previous topic - Next topic

Kurama

Lazarus

Quote from: Kurama on November 14, 2016, 06:27:07 PM
Quote from: BEST OF ME on November 14, 2016, 06:01:44 PM
No. Not at all. More into personality

:unsure:

:dead:

Looks come and go. Looks aren't everything. How long can you play up your looks until I'm bored with you? I like getting inside people's minds and seeing exactly where their head at which is why I ask a bunch of questions out of curiosity to see the responses I get.

Kurama

I agree with you. I dont think a "type" is limited to physicality though, that's all I meant. Was wondering if someone exhibits a characteristic that usually piques your interest.

Kurama

Yall know I ask a shit load of questions lolz

:butwait!:

Lazarus

Quote from: Kurama on November 14, 2016, 06:53:14 PM
I agree with you. I dont think a "type" is limited to physicality though, that's all I meant. Was wondering if someone exhibits a characteristic that usually piques your interest.

Just good conversation period doesn't matter what it's about if it's engaging I'm all in.

Lazarus

Quote from: Kurama on November 14, 2016, 06:53:38 PM
Yall know I ask a shit load of questions lolz

:butwait!:

But that's apart of who you are as a person. You have an inquisitive nature about yourself. Sometimes it's a bit much but I enjoy it.

Kurama

Lazarus

BranLover

I love lowkey average guys. Not always on the scene or a social media celebrity lol.  Someone who's attractive, but has a quiet confidence about it. Dominance and ambition are also attractive qualities to me.
I'd prefer to meet someone who loves music and TV as much as I do.
Physically, guys built like football players or track athletes send me tf up. I've talked to guys who may have been different from I'm attracted to tho.

MelMel

Quote from: Nice Stereo. on November 14, 2016, 02:58:59 PM
Quote from: Kurama on November 14, 2016, 02:57:07 PM
Quote from: hewritez on November 14, 2016, 02:43:21 PM
Quote from: Chokeme on November 14, 2016, 02:42:24 PM
And it's weird but lately I've been into guys with beer bellys

It's just so manly to me.

!!!!
I love it. With some nice arms.

who got a beer bel' with nice pecs?

:mmyulost:

May post some bears with pecs, arms, and a bit of a belly

:ohwow:
:ohwow: :ohwow:

Ma Lo

November 14, 2016, 07:07:49 PM #175 Last Edit: November 14, 2016, 07:08:11 PM by Ntwadumela
White , tall and muscular

FINE.

Quote from: TAE! on November 14, 2016, 07:06:18 PM
I love lowkey average guys. Not always on the scene or a social media celebrity lol.  Someone who's attractive, but has a quiet confidence about it. Dominance and ambition are also attractive qualities to me.
Physically, guys built like football players or track athletes send me tf up. I've talked to guys who may have been different from I'm attracted to tho.
omg we have so much in common sdssss

:stressed:

BranLover

Quote from: FINE. on November 14, 2016, 07:09:48 PM
Quote from: TAE! on November 14, 2016, 07:06:18 PM
omg we have so much in common sdssss

:stressed:

dccbbbbgf !!!

Sis if I EVER find a man like what I just described, I'm holding on for dear life. :stressed:

Real