nnnnn

The way Afro is cautiously PEEKING in.

4 fucking k

Sounds like someone on here

GRAND

this is a mess free zone btw

GRAND

Quote from: BEST OF ME on November 15, 2016, 11:32:31 AM
Be DIRECT and UPFRONT with her.  Lay it all out on the table to her. When you do it though make sure your voice is soothing so it doesn't come off offensive or aggressive.
i just don't want it to seem like i'm trying to CHANGE her or who she is

i've only felt the need to say something because i saw some1 talking shit about her on FB  :dead: :dead: :kii: :kii:

it was sneaky but i knew who they were referring to

Gilgamesh.

Real

I was watching Married to Medicine the other day and this is exactly what I get from Dr. Heavenly. The way that slim and fit woman made her immediately attack and try to bring her down. "Oh you're not a doctor? Oh you work for him?

She's very insecure but hides behind that degree and faux intelligence

Lazarus

Quote from: GRAND SUPREME MARSHALL on November 15, 2016, 11:39:57 AM
Be DIRECT and UPFRONT with her.  Lay it all out on the table to her. When you do it though make sure your voice is soothing so it doesn't come off offensive or aggressive.

i've only felt the need to say something because i saw some1 talking shit about her on FB  :dead: :dead: :kii: :kii:

It's not about changing her. It's about letting her know the truth. Give it to her straight.

GRAND

Quote from: Real on November 15, 2016, 11:42:55 AM
I was watching Married to Medicine the other day and this is exactly what I get from Dr. Heavenly. The way that slim and fit woman made her immediately attack and try to bring her down. "Oh you're not a doctor? Oh you work for him?

x cmmmmmmmm

ive watched a few times and that bitch is CRAZY  :plzstop:

it sucks

i wish society didnt make people feel less-than

Real

Quote from: GRAND SUPREME MARSHALL on November 15, 2016, 11:47:48 AM

x cmmmmmmmm

ive watched a few times and that bitch is CRAZY  :plzstop:

it sucks

i wish society didnt make people feel less-than

She is  :plzstop: I think she has that "former fat" syndrome. Even tho she lost weight, she's still mentally fat and insecure.

XXX.

Aw at Real watching MTM.

That's cute.

GRAND

Quote from: BEST OF ME on November 15, 2016, 11:44:05 AM

It's not about changing her. It's about letting her know the truth. Give it to her straight.
she's sensitive

but i know what im gonna do

im gonna bring up the sneaky comments then when she ponders why they were talking shit to begin with,

'well girl, you DO give us a bit much when you're posting your tits on snapchat :cheerup: '

Lazarus

Quote from: GRAND SUPREME MARSHALL on November 15, 2016, 11:51:25 AM
Quote from: BEST OF ME on November 15, 2016, 11:44:05 AM

she's sensitive

but i know what im gonna do

im gonna bring up the sneaky comments then when she ponders why they were talking shit to begin with,

'well girl, you DO give us a bit much when you're posting your tits on snapchat :cheerup: '

:dead: :dead: :dead:

Good luck hon.

Zankou.

!!!!!!!!!!!

Kurama

Quote from: GRAND SUPREME MARSHALL on November 15, 2016, 11:12:15 AM
Fags I need HELP   :bvy:

How do you tell someone: You're not as confident as you want me to believe you are

without being offensive?  :bvy:

I'm not usually the one to 'tell someone about themselves', but her 'friends' are talking about her behind her back  :dead: :dead: :dead:

Just come at her with a general "im concerned" type of chat

Reflect back on times where she wasn't so "confident" (if they exist) to support how you've seen a change in her. You can even bring up claims from other ppl if she can handle em.

Ask if everything is okay? Give your genuine thoughts on how she has been acting

and that's fuckin that.