shame when u think a white person is cool

Started by Ashley Bank$, November 15, 2016, 03:16:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yummy

Quote from: Stewie on November 15, 2016, 03:54:42 PM
Quote from: m.monk on November 15, 2016, 03:50:30 PM
at the end of the day we need to be compassionate with most people, and not backball them

all walks of life have diffferent experiences that have led them down different paths, ignorant or otherwise. If we are able to share with each other all this, we maybe in a better place as a country
>>>><<<<<
including people that think dogs and cats should have rights but not pigs cows and chickens

f

4 fucking k

Quote from: sadiddy? on November 15, 2016, 04:06:49 PM
yawn. guess she's done tryna give a "read".

lolz brb guys, time 4 some cheese fries tbh :cheerup:

s

go for a slim fast instead, faggot

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Tahj Zezo. on November 15, 2016, 03:36:41 PM
I take it life off the board just wasn't worth living.

:'(
reality doesn't want her either

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Young

November 15, 2016, 04:18:00 PM #34 Last Edit: November 15, 2016, 04:18:50 PM by Young
Sometimes people are just ignorant

I've learned to be more lenient with people who do not have the same experience as people of color. If they are willing to learn and accept the truth and talk about it honestly I can let ignorant comments slide . Sometimes people just don't know any better

I just want them to learn at least

monk al-taqi

Quote from: Stewie on November 15, 2016, 03:54:42 PM
at the end of the day we need to be compassionate with most people, and not backball them

all walks of life have diffferent experiences that have led them down different paths, ignorant or otherwise. If we are able to share with each other all this, we maybe in a better place as a country
>>>><<<<<
including people that think dogs and cats should have rights but not pigs cows and chickens

we are all dumb ignorant hypocrites on this planet.....whites are not the 'devil'

the entire human race is disgusting

although whites disproportionally have caused more death destruction enslavement disharmony then any other group of individuals during the course of humanity

"Trust in God is worth everything that is precious and the path to every goal which is high and sublime."

Real

November 15, 2016, 04:29:51 PM #37 Last Edit: November 15, 2016, 04:30:49 PM by Real
Quote from: Young on November 15, 2016, 04:18:00 PM

I've learned to be more lenient with people who do not have the same experience as people of color. If they are willing to learn and accept the truth and talk about it honestly I can let ignorant comments slide . Sometimes people just don't know any better

You know, I'd be open  to dialogue under certain circumstances . But I feel like if you're at a certain level of obliviousness  (like these people who don't understand why Trump is viewed as racist by some), I'm not willing to entertain  a conversation  with you because I feel like it's a character flaw and you're just a shitty person. You shouldn't have to live a non-white experience to understand why some things are just problematic.

Stewie

I've learned to be more lenient with people who do not have the same experience as farm animals. If they are willing to learn and accept the truth and talk about it honestly I can let ignorant comments slide . Sometimes people just don't know any better

Stewie

You know, I'd be open  to dialogue under certain circumstances . But I feel like if you're at a certain level of obliviousness  (like these people who don't understand why animal agriculture is fucked up), I'm not willing to entertain  a conversation  with you because I feel like it's a character flaw and you're just a shitty person. You shouldn't have to live the farm animal experience to understand why it's problematic.

Stewie

MAY

My bby :wub: :wub: :wub:

MAY

Cowboy Nine

November 15, 2016, 04:55:46 PM #43 Last Edit: November 15, 2016, 04:55:54 PM by Nine
Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on November 15, 2016, 04:54:55 PM
Quote from: Tinker Hell on November 15, 2016, 04:03:38 PM
im clutchin my pearls on tha white side of this restaurant

Are you the help?
:kii: :kii:

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Tahj Zezo. on November 15, 2016, 03:42:23 PM
Quote from: sadiddy? on November 15, 2016, 03:39:32 PM
Quote from: Tahj Zezo. on November 15, 2016, 03:36:41 PM
I take it life off the board just wasn't worth living.

:'(
i take it that ur bug faced ass is still tryna corner 40 year old trade into dating u sssss

but woops! ur dumped a week later :supluv:

step ur cookies up butch queen

It's me who does the dumping, luv.

But maybe you can call another utility company for attention.

They'll be taking in every second of that ugly, mutant mug.

ommm