Have you figured out what makes you....

Started by GRAND, November 16, 2016, 04:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kurama

Quote from: GRAND SUPREME MARSHALL on November 16, 2016, 04:26:48 PM
Would you guys say you NEED some of these things?

Like, if one thing were missing, you'd feel terrible?

Or can any and everything be supplemented?

:receipts:
Probably the escapes from reality.

GRAND

Quote from: Cartier on November 16, 2016, 04:25:56 PM
Quote from: GRAND SUPREME MARSHALL on November 16, 2016, 04:20:48 PM
And I can honestly say 2016 was one of the best years I've ever experienced.

I made SOOOOOOO many changes, and they were all worth it. I hope every one of you live how you want and know what makes you smile.
Awww happy to hear that babe.

Hoping I can be in the same place soon. Life has kinda been a bit.. well.. SHIT this year.

:melmel:

Can't wait till I graduate. I need to cut loose from my family a bit. I feel like having that safety net there is holding me back.
You'll get there

One day you'll say fck it

And it may get a little rough  :dead: :dead: :dead: but it'll definitely be worth it.

Family, if they truly love and respect you, will support your decisions.

MelMel

BAPHOMET.

Yeah. I have.

Nature, Animals & Sculpting/painting/baking (basically being creative and doing things with my hands). Just letting it all flow.

Between 6th grade and Highschool I definitely suppressed a lot of myself to fit in with the crowd. Not going to go into full detail about that shit. 
But when I got home to myself I just let it all go.
My mom has so many things that I had sculpted/painted while growing up. On the nature/animal side of my happiness nothing made me happier growing up than going to the zoo and going on nature trips with the school. Seeing a picture of those exotic locations in the world gets my heart racing. Thats how I know.

However... getting to be around it and to do those things a lot more would be amazing.
Right now I have 3 pets and I want a snake.

also... I like making people happy.

Im being kinda vague but umm.... Im not trying to get too deep into detail. :udontlookok:

Cartierline

Aww Bath'

:stressed:

And I agree with you on being creative. I think that's part of the reason I've been feeling a bit depressed lately. I feel like I'm in a creative block and I have no ideas/will to do create. Sucks because during the summer, I was doing so well and creating music/art like I used to when I was younger.

CHOKE

Chameleon

the simple fact dat i have my younger siblings to look up to me.
and my dad is proud of da man ive become.

da money is icing on da cake :cheerup:

BranLover

I'm happy whenever I take care of my responsibilities without getting distracted or lazy.

SouravMay

Sanity and physical health makes me happy.
B7

BranLover

KingOfHearts

November 16, 2016, 06:15:56 PM #43 Last Edit: November 16, 2016, 11:30:43 PM by KingOfHearts
Being around my family my brothers & sisters makes me happy

Good music and going to the beach.
My Queens!!

DVDDY.

Still learning but things that bring me joy are:

People genuinely appreciating stuff that I make - music, food, my work, my body etc

Travelling to foreign lands

Getting a raise/promotion that I've worked hard for