Have you figured out what makes you....

Started by GRAND, November 16, 2016, 04:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GRAND

For me, it's a combination of things.

Having a close circle is part of what makes me feel good. My immediate friends, lover, and my sisters/mom/dad.

Me doing anything I want and not having worry about approval has also brought me a ton of happiness. I didn't know WTF freedom was until I had to depend 100% on myself.

Little things like food :dead:, my dog, automobiles, music.

I feel like all of these things add into a pie and when I have them all, the pie is complete. And I feel good.

I used to think Happiness was sorta like a 'high', that would last forever. But I'm starting to see now it comes and goes, and during those moments I don't feel like I'm on a high, I'm not sad -- I'm just content. But my spirit is happy. And that's pretty much how I've always been.

I couldn't imagine being an unhappy person, or miserable. The few times I ever felt like that, I literally felt like death was the only option. But that was when I was younger and everything felt like it was the end.

I'm really just happy to be on this Earth and experiencing all it has to offer.

Cartierline

Music, in general. I've known since I was a kid.

I'm pretty sure I'd be dead without it.

GRAND

And I can honestly say 2016 was one of the best years I've ever experienced.

I made SOOOOOOO many changes, and they were all worth it. I hope every one of you live how you want and know what makes you smile.

Kurama

Real

Tonio, you're like.....human and sensible :uhh:

GRAND

Quote from: Kurama on November 16, 2016, 04:13:23 PM
Yeah in essence.

Grand scheme:
I really like being interconnected with other people. I love growing and sharing experiences together. I like feeling the entire spectrum of emotions and the experiences that elicit them with these same people. Its spiritual for me.

I also find happiness in escaping reality most times(which may no be a good thing). Im really imaginative so however Im able to tap into that via video games, stimulants, writing, nature, etc. I enjoy.
No I get that. I think it's healthy tbh.

Fiction and creative space can bring new ideas and peace to oneself.

GRAND

Admin

Cartierline

Quote from: GRAND SUPREME MARSHALL on November 16, 2016, 04:20:48 PM

I made SOOOOOOO many changes, and they were all worth it. I hope every one of you live how you want and know what makes you smile.
Awww happy to hear that babe.

Hoping I can be in the same place soon. Life has kinda been a bit.. well.. SHIT this year.

:melmel:

Can't wait till I graduate. I need to cut loose from my family a bit. I feel like having that safety net there is holding me back.

Vonc2002

As long as i feel like I'm growing in life and being proactive to continue growing, im happy.  Also being healthy, exercising and all that makes me have a better quality of life.  Ive been reading and all that stuff co-mingles. I personally have noticed when i eat shit and dont stay active, i feel like shit. Im sure it's mostly mental but your mental effects everything else, so yea
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cartierline

Quote from: Real on November 16, 2016, 04:22:02 PM
Tonio, you're like.....human and sensible :uhh:
fffff I love when we see a bit of the human Ton' PUSH thru

:traciandchelle:

Kurama

Quote from: GRAND SUPREME MARSHALL on November 16, 2016, 04:20:48 PM

:stressed:

GRAND

Would you guys say you NEED some of these things?

Like, if one thing were missing, you'd feel terrible?

Or can any and everything be supplemented?

:receipts:

FINE.

Music.

Being secure in all facets. I get really depressed when things aren't going my way.

Laying in bed not having to do anything or go anywhere.