2001: "Rock the Boat" vs "Survivor" vs "Differences"

Started by GLOCK, November 16, 2016, 04:50:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

FlowerBomb

Vonc2002

Bootylicious wouldn't have done any better. It's ALSO terrible
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GLOCK

All the verses were contradictions
They were in fact dissing the girls and dragging them

Opposites Attract.

Bootylicious is iconic. Dictionary included self.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Zankou.

BAPHOMET.

say what y'all want about the "Survivor" era and its singles but each single was/is bigger and more known than every song listed in this thread.

I dont think anyone argued that "Rock the Boat" wasn't better musically.

c

FRANCE

Survivor n Bootylicious were great for its time. They are great girl group songs. Just as corny as a No Scrubs, Where My Girls At or If U Wanna Be My Lover. But they're definitely all nostalgic classics.

Opposites Attract.

Survivor is bigger now in term of Legendary status because Queen and the girls made it an empowering anthem for Cancer, World Relief efforts, etc. They took the messiness of 2000 and created an uplifting message around it.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: K♚NG. on November 17, 2016, 10:03:05 AM
Survivor is bigger now in term of Legendary status because Queen and the girls made it an empowering anthem for Cancer, World Relief efforts, etc. They took the messiness of 2000 and created an uplifting message around it.

Put your fist in the air.
If you survived racism. If you survived a death in ya famleh

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw