This pretty ass vocal.

Started by BAPHOMET., November 16, 2016, 09:42:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

Im getting pissed. She better be performing "All Night"and or "Pray You Catch Me" at the Grammys.  :fuming:

If she gets up there and I hear "Sorry" :hmph:  need more Award show vocal slays like the ones posted.

XXX.

I call this her "Pop voice".

That's why the end of "6 INCH" is so important.  The way she can flip into a Judy Garl' at any given moment.

Unfortunately, she doesn't make enough music these days that showcases her beautiful voice.

BAPHOMET.

November 17, 2016, 12:43:40 AM #17 Last Edit: November 17, 2016, 12:44:17 AM by Baphomet.
Quote from: Blond?. on November 17, 2016, 12:29:29 AM

That's why the end of "6 INCH" is so important.  The way she can flip into a Judy Garl' at any given moment.

Unfortunately, she doesn't make enough music these days that showcases her beautiful voice.

So true. Her voice is so versatile. like those "Flawless" backgrounds.

:dead: just damn stunning. Need shit like this on the FOREFRONT.

XXX.

Quote from: Baphomet. on November 17, 2016, 12:43:40 AM
Quote from: Blond?. on November 17, 2016, 12:29:29 AM

So true. Her voice is so versatile. like those "Flawless" backgrounds.

:dead: just damn stunning.

Baph, bby.  STOP!

Because you know I'll be in your PMs reading her!  :gorlonfire:

I hate to fully LASH her in public. 

I need the next album to give me vocals!  And not them old soul & throwback songs on 4 either.  :hmph:

Gimme a 2016 "Yes".  Bridges like "Upgrade U" and "Get Me Bodied".  Full out vocal slays like "Deja" with adlib lashings a la "Crazy In Love" and "Green Light".

Enough is a damn nough.

MelMel

Did I see God Light? LIsten here....

XXX.

RatherBe

November 17, 2016, 01:36:26 AM #22 Last Edit: November 17, 2016, 01:36:58 AM by AJ
sis doesnt even try anymore...

she still slays but...

i need another draw dropping vocal... and soon

MAY

Kaeli.

sounds like y'all r in here constructing a terrible album

SouravMay

I know a Barbra stan who hates this performance. I think he called it soulless nnn
B7