Kanye Says He Didn't Vote + Would've Voted 4 Trump

Started by Freemala Harris, November 18, 2016, 03:23:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LiiVE

D.I.E.G.O.

Opposites Attract.

What I will say is us Gemini's stick together. No matter how idiotic the logic may seem to other people, we just get each other. That video you posted made complete sense to me, you just can't hear the message because He endorsed Trump.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

GRAND

November 18, 2016, 08:33:57 AM #18 Last Edit: November 18, 2016, 08:34:54 AM by GRAND SUPREME MARSHALL
cxxxxxxxx

yeah he said racism is exposing its ugly head yada yada yaa. all true.

but it would make no sense for him to vote for trump.

kanye only likes trump because hes as obnoxious as he is.

yummy

November 18, 2016, 08:38:41 AM #19 Last Edit: November 18, 2016, 08:39:00 AM by ANIMMAI
Ew just stick to making overpriced clothes and singing songs

yummy

Quote from: K♚NG. on November 18, 2016, 08:27:36 AM
What I will say is us Gemini's stick together. No matter how idiotic the logic may seem to other people, we just get each other. That video you posted made complete sense to me, you just can't hear the message because He endorsed Trump.

h

The Brandy Barbie

November 18, 2016, 08:43:57 AM #21 Last Edit: November 18, 2016, 08:46:23 AM by The Brandy Barbie

None of or made any sense.  Kids are getting harassed and bullied in school more, now, on some racist mess.  But it's good because the racists are exposing themselves? So what is that kid going to do about that?  It's not good.  People are defacing churches and people's homes with racist mess.  How is that good? Most of the time people don't even know who did it.

A nation divided against itself will fall.

Kurama

Can't wait for this faggot to be tossed into an asylum

Eternal Bell

fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffsj

Admin

Opposites Attract.

November 18, 2016, 09:11:37 AM #25 Last Edit: November 18, 2016, 09:12:41 AM by K♚NG.
Quote from: The Brandy Barbie on November 18, 2016, 08:43:57 AM

None of or made any sense.  Kids are getting harassed and bullied in school more, now, on some racist mess.  But it's good because the racists are exposing themselves? So what is that kid going to do about that?  It's not good.  People are defacing churches and people's homes with racist mess.  How is that good? Most of the time people don't even know who did it.

A nation divided against itself will fall.

n

It's been a nation divided for 400 years

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Zankou.

n

BAPHOMET.

well if I wasn't completely finished with this clown before. I definitely am now.

D.I.E.G.O.

Cowboy Nine

Shock value! Edge! Out the box!

Idk how Kim deals with this craze nigger