Soul Train Awards

Started by Corporate Cannibal., November 27, 2016, 06:25:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ma Lo

Tamar is doing great and she loooks beautiful

FlowerBomb

Quote from: imani on November 27, 2016, 07:31:26 PM
Quote from: Exactly Like His on November 27, 2016, 07:28:55 PM
at least i lash BACK at these faggots on here, u come tryna be edgy for attention for nothing.

All my life I had to fight lookin' ass.
kjjjjjjjjjj

monk al-taqi

November 27, 2016, 07:37:34 PM #48 Last Edit: November 27, 2016, 07:38:26 PM by m.monk
Quote from: imani on November 27, 2016, 07:35:11 PM
Quote from: m.monk on November 27, 2016, 07:34:04 PM
Quote from: imani on November 27, 2016, 07:31:26 PM
Quote from: Exactly Like His on November 27, 2016, 07:28:55 PM
at least i lash BACK at these faggots on here, u come tryna be edgy for attention for nothing.

/

standing my ground!

and you fail at it, burly ugly ass faggot. With the same tired lines that don't quite stick :plzstop: The faux confidence and unbothered act is so transparent and seeking attention? That's your thing, lonely ass insecure faggot. All my life I had to fight lookin' ass.
ss

not 'man ferociously typing all this
go take your damn meds hun

d

Go take yours, depressed faggot. On here crying about dead family members. So glad your granny was BOMBED btw :blessed:
scram hun, you're late and annoying

and weird af

sss :diddraispoot:

"Trust in God is worth everything that is precious and the path to every goal which is high and sublime."

D.I.E.G.O.

Quote from: imani on November 27, 2016, 07:34:14 PM
Quote from: dee-AI-goh on November 27, 2016, 07:33:04 PM
Fake tough bitch. You're not fooling me, hun.

You're the fool, dummy. No one has to fake tough for fags like you who are weak and simple minded.

Stop the shit, hun. You're not fooling me. Your good Judys on this board may think it's cute, but it's not. Take this bullshit out of Ghan's thread.

4 fucking k

It's always the weirdest gorls trying to call someone WEIRD :dead: There's nothing more weird than some terrorist faggot trying to act peaceful and religious but is unhinged enough to randomly cry IRL about what someone said on here.

Ma Lo

Y'all turn every thread into a argument  :omgwatshappening:

monk al-taqi

Quote from: imani on November 27, 2016, 07:39:31 PM
It's always the weirdest gorls trying to call someone WEIRD :dead: There's nothing more weird than some terrorist faggot trying to act peaceful and religious but is unhinged enough to randomly cry IRL about what someone said on here.

peaceful and religious? mmm

girl just go away

dumb hallucinating self

"Trust in God is worth everything that is precious and the path to every goal which is high and sublime."

4 fucking k

Quote from: m.monk on November 27, 2016, 07:41:24 PM
Quote from: imani on November 27, 2016, 07:39:31 PM

peaceful and religious? mmm

girl just go away

dumb hallucinating self

Look for a new term, fake ass doctor  :plzstop:

monk al-taqi

Quote from: Exactly Like His on November 27, 2016, 07:41:46 PM
Quote from: Ntwadumela on November 27, 2016, 07:39:46 PM
i try to leave GHan's messes alone. :calmdownsis: even i have my limits.

it's rare we get to enjoy something like this with her. don't consider myself an all out STAN anymore but i definitely calmed my ass down on here before showtime.

it's about her right now.
sor'

i'll behave for ghans sake

yummy

Quote from: Exactly Like His on November 27, 2016, 07:41:46 PM
Quote from: Ntwadumela on November 27, 2016, 07:39:46 PM
i try to leave GHan's messes alone. :calmdownsis: even i have my limits.

it's rare we get to enjoy something like this with her. don't consider myself an all out STAN anymore but i definitely calmed my ass down on here before showtime.

it's about her right now.

s

Wtv

4 fucking k

All about Bran! Fags please, y'all argue in any and every thread.