Brandy's Soul Train performance ❤️

Started by monk al-taqi, November 27, 2016, 09:57:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RAY7

It's dope how Bobby was getting in I feel like Whitney was represented through him in a way

Wtv

Quote from: Francois Lite on November 27, 2016, 11:28:35 PM
BET cut out some parts of the performance too. HYE was cut off. she did that at the very end.

And she had done ADC twice, a 2nd time in the middle of the performance.

so the performance ended with Have u ever?
Watching the performance twice, it didnt feel right at all ending it with TAOL, its like the tribute should have ended with another track, so maybe thats why I got that feeling.

FlowerBomb

monk al-taqi

Quote from: GYNandTONIC on November 28, 2016, 05:53:57 AM

I'm sorry Queen, for even thinking about those damn sleeves! They didn't matter!!

:gorlonfire:

I could go on, and on, and on about how great this moment was. Not enough can be said. This just proves that Bran can perform in a fucking potato sack, and she will still deliver. Brandy is from another school, triple threats are unicorns now days. She was just magical.

Forgive me Queen I'll never speak again before seeing the final product

still hate those fucking sensible shoes tho
nnnnnnnnn  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

"Trust in God is worth everything that is precious and the path to every goal which is high and sublime."

monk al-taqi

"Trust in God is worth everything that is precious and the path to every goal which is high and sublime."

monk al-taqi

Quote from: Warren Summers on November 28, 2016, 06:59:13 AM
BET cut out some parts of the performance too. HYE was cut off. she did that at the very end.

Watching the performance twice, it didnt feel right at all ending it with TAOL, its like the tribute should have ended with another track, so maybe thats why I got that feeling.
yes it was edited a bunch

SouravMay

Or was cute I only really lived for TAOL, totw was cute as well
B7

Chameleon

I feel like some oof herbigger hits should have been included over TAOL. SUIMR regardless if she performed it last year or not is a classic dat da audience is more familiar with. Dey could've showed HaveYou ever too being that it's one of her biggest #1 hits

SouravMay

B7

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: m.monk on November 28, 2016, 07:33:52 AM
Quote from: Warren Summers on November 28, 2016, 06:59:13 AM

yes it was edited a bunch

ummm yeah cus during the commercials brandys vocals while chiming in with mases verse were alot louder

i get the impression that the editors didnt appreciate her doing that and turned them down

then there were some syncing issues as well

and the backing track was lounder too but thats about it

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

GYNandTONIC

I love that she did TAOL...

Tho she had bigger hits in general, I feel like urban radio played TAOL a lot, and FM was a 106 & Park classic. I feel her music selection played to the audience really well. If this was Billboard I would've said TBIM and HYE should've been front and center.

Hell I think Broken-hearted would've done more damage than HYE @ soultrain

D.I.E.G.O.

D.I.E.G.O.

Amazing how this thread is only at 15 pages right now, when the messy threads are at 40 within hours.  :usuresis:

FRANCE

I do remember when watching the Periscope video that when Bran was singing HYE her vocals were close to inaudible. When she was doing the ad libs u could barely hear her. So maybe it was taken out for a good reason.