Brandy's Soul Train performance ❤️

Started by monk al-taqi, November 27, 2016, 09:57:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Brandy Barbie

Brandy just had a horrible fallout and legal battle with her ex record label.  And it's rumored she was sued by tge guys she once considered the love of her life.  Yet y'all are absolute sure her lyric change was shading Monica. Why?

The Brandy Barbie

November 29, 2016, 04:04:52 PM #541 Last Edit: November 29, 2016, 04:06:27 PM by The Brandy Barbie
Please stop lying on Brandy.  I think other blogs read this site and they report this stuff as fact.

Brandy's dancers had JUST put up signs about her being free, and y'all want it to be about Monica instead of Breyon.  Why doesn't anyone think with common sense regarding this?

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: The Brandy Barbie on November 29, 2016, 03:55:48 PM
Brandy just had a horrible fallout and legal battle with her ex record label.  And it's rumored she was sued by tge guys she once considered the love of her life.  Yet y'all are absolute sure her lyric change was shading Monica. Why?

Yeah Ryan sued her. I'm shocked no one here mentioned it

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Real

RAY7

Bran needs to do an interview
she hasn't in a long time

monk al-taqi

Quote from: The Brandy Barbie on November 29, 2016, 03:55:48 PM
gur can it

we're done discussing that shit

"Trust in God is worth everything that is precious and the path to every goal which is high and sublime."

BRockaBaby

Admin

Marilyn

Ryan sued Ghan? No wonder she hates him

BRockaBaby

Wtv

lock this thread already, since apparently all brandy topics will be locked today  :-D

Sovereign.

Ryan & Bran were business partners as well.

He was an executive producer on 'Zoe' & music so I'm sure the suit had a lot to do with that.

Sovereign.

I just wished Bran acted like the legend she is. She really is out here reckless acting like some average broad.

GLOCK

I don't think anyone knows what the details were regarding the suit
Bran sang a bit about it and that's how most of us found out