Brandy's Soul Train performance ❤️

Started by monk al-taqi, November 27, 2016, 09:57:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harlem

November 29, 2016, 05:04:06 PM #555 Last Edit: November 29, 2016, 05:04:52 PM by Harlem
He prolly sued her for pawning that ring lmao

Kurama

Quote from: ?quababe. on November 29, 2016, 04:58:28 PM
I just wished Bran acted like the legend she is. She really is out here reckless acting like some average broad.

Harlem

This is all too much on a Tuesday I'm dead here reading new long ass threads by the hour of mess, Bran girl...
:uhh:

pettypatty

I'm sad. That Soul Train Award rebounded her from all the late shit she did this year
People started to forget
Not even a day later sis is right back on everybody's bad side publicly  :dead:

Why does she do this to herself?

"Oh! I'm not a punk! Won't be bullied" lol 
Gorl :melmel:

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: The Brandy Barbie on November 29, 2016, 04:04:52 PM
Please stop lying on Brandy.  I think other blogs read this site and they report this stuff as fact.

Brandy's dancers had JUST put up signs about her being free, and y'all want it to be about Monica instead of Breyon.  Why doesn't anyone think with common sense regarding this?
Breyon has a fanbase hun? :dead:

H.#.G.*.Z

pettypatty

If none of this was about Monica I'm sure Brandy would have cleared that mess up already

And I'm sick of the Whitney Houston obsession too. TBFH
Sorry lolz

GLOCK

November 29, 2016, 05:20:15 PM #561 Last Edit: November 29, 2016, 05:21:28 PM by glock
Quote from: BENTLEY. on November 29, 2016, 05:15:11 PM
Quote from: The Brandy Barbie on November 29, 2016, 04:04:52 PM
Please stop lying on Brandy.  I think other blogs read this site and they report this stuff as fact.

Brandy's dancers had JUST put up signs about her being free, and y'all want it to be about Monica instead of Breyon.  Why doesn't anyone think with common sense regarding this?
Breyon has a fanbase hun? :dead:
these fans that choose to be stupid are a kii  :kii:

Real

Quote from: pettypatty on November 29, 2016, 05:17:43 PM
If none of this was about Monica I'm sure Brandy would have cleared that mess up already

And I'm sick of the Whitney Houston obsession too. TBFH
Sorry lolz

n

Young

November 29, 2016, 05:20:32 PM #563 Last Edit: November 29, 2016, 05:21:05 PM by Young
Quote from: pettypatty on November 29, 2016, 05:10:56 PM
I'm sad. That Soul Train Award rebounded her from all the late shit she did this year
People started to forget
Not even a day later sis is right back on everybody's bad side publicly  :dead:

Why does she do this to herself?

"Oh! I'm not a punk! Won't be bullied" lol 
Gorl :melmel:

It honestly breaks my heart

I feel for Ghan because I don't think she even meant any harm she's just defending herself.

But the media will ALWAYS pit them against each other because the fans fall prey to it and join in. It has got to be ROUGH to be these two girls.

You can say anything without the media twisting shit up for the sake of a story. And then you get attacked

It's crazy.

GLOCK

Defending herself against what? :kii:

Sis is literally fighting herself cuz Monica has yet to speak ill of her publicity

pettypatty

I feel like a lot of the shade has to do with who was closer to Whitney  :dead:
How childish is that  :plzstop:

Real

I just hate that she's letting Monica of all people outsmart her :plzstop: This girl antagonizes you on the low, but you respond in public and she gets to be bigger person fffffffff

This is like the 3rd time Ghan. Catch on :melmel:

KING BENTLEY.

This is bad

And I feel for her because I saw it coming

I'm not saying Brandy doesn't have the right to speak about whatever/whenever cause she's grown

But on a night all your fans have been waiting for? Hell this was something totally about you and positive.

A shot at Breyon really wasn't needed either because it's a night we finally got to see her

Something in her mind should have clicked and said maybe it might be in bad taste

It was in bad taste and that's the reality to deal with. Not making excuses imo

H.#.G.*.Z