Brandy's Soul Train performance ❤️

Started by monk al-taqi, November 27, 2016, 09:57:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

monk al-taqi

November 29, 2016, 07:12:30 PM #630 Last Edit: November 29, 2016, 07:13:57 PM by m.monk
Quote from: DVDDY. on November 29, 2016, 06:01:11 PM
Maybe if Monica didn't publicly and gladly confess to assaulting Brandy, none of this would have happened

not all the gerls being clueless 

shit has happened!
ghan doesn't use!  :overit:

"Trust in God is worth everything that is precious and the path to every goal which is high and sublime."

Mizphit

HATE the outfit, but she KILLED that performance!!
Snap: @rossthazombie
Insta: @_Mizphit
Twat:  @Mizphit

Young

DVDDY.

f

The media didn't make Mo talk out her neck about assaulting Brandy. Neither did it make her rudely interrupt Brandy here

Real

Quote from: DVDDY. on November 29, 2016, 07:30:38 PM

sssssssssdddd
She was so annoyed. I just know being around that girl for an extended period is a task

D.I.E.G.O.

n Brandy doesn't fucking use. Some people need to deal and move on.

Young

Both are her daughters for different reasons.

Wish the media would stop. Whitney inspired them both to do this; and now the media is using that reason against them and each other .

Such a mess.

DVDDY.

I don't believe Whit was in the slums of Atlanta looking for Mo either but whatever

GYNandTONIC

Quote from: DVDDY. on November 29, 2016, 07:30:38 PM
f

The media didn't make Mo talk out her neck about assaulting Brandy. Neither did it make her rudely interrupt Brandy here

Bran really was a trooper through this, I don't know how she did it.

After SS Bran praised Mo, and before that even offered to do another song. Mo said NO! Then proceeded to pull Bran in to do a song but only after HER album wasn't gaining buzz. Queen pushed her own shit back to be a good colleague, and agreed to do a song of Mo's choice. Like... :uhh:

Young

Quote from: DVDDY. on November 29, 2016, 07:35:47 PM
I don't believe Whit was in the slums of Atlanta looking for Mo either but whatever

Whitney herself has said it so...

monk al-taqi

"Trust in God is worth everything that is precious and the path to every goal which is high and sublime."

monk al-taqi

guys can we move this to the mon' thread  :ATLcameo:

MAY

Young

The crazy part is both were close with Whit

Bran got close to whit right in the beginning of her career ; early 90s, and then Monica when Whit became extremely cracked out. Mon was going through her mess. And so the issues is they were both close with her at different times and for different reasons.

Bran already said in later periods up until the time of Whit's passing that her interaction with whit was pretty limited.

With Mon ; the other way around hence her closeness with Bobbi Kris and going to her funeral and things.

I think seeing Whit's flaws and mess she was going through kind of ruined her relationship with Whit in later years. Like she saw her idol in another light. Whit was dating Ray J and you still never saw Bran with her. Kinda says a lot.

Whereas with Mon I think she appreciated Whit's short comings . It made her relatable and real . And not perfect.

You can even kinda see this tea in Whit's last moments with Branica and Clive.
There were videos of Whit touching Mons face and what not. Even when she tipped in all high Mon was able to talk to her and pretend like Whit wasn't giving mess. Ghan kinda looked shocked and appalled and smiled for the cameras. She then handed Bran a note . I bet the letter was an apology for letting Bran down.

Just an observation mess lol