Brandy's Soul Train performance ❤️

Started by monk al-taqi, November 27, 2016, 09:57:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

♛MANNY♛

Quote from: Seneca on November 29, 2016, 10:51:13 PM
n
Not ya'll thinking Glockica is innocent in this.
Like Bran said ya'll don't know the whole story, only she does.
Ya'll don't think Bran reacts unless she has a good reason to? If Brandy is being this petty shady bitch, what you think Mo is doing?
"She keeps it classy!"
"So mature!" Ch
Don't let the scriptures and preaching she does fool you
Just because ya'll don't SEE Monigga being petty, doesnt mean she's not. Bran is just more vocal about hers, but DEW.

m,n bnmbvg whew

Wtv

Id wish they never did It all belongs to me

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: DVDDY. on November 29, 2016, 06:01:11 PM
Maybe if Monica didn't publicly and gladly confess to assaulting Brandy, none of this would have happened

And maybe if Bran had cheked the bitch when it happend four years ago they could have had it owt and then moved on.

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Real on November 29, 2016, 09:11:10 PM
Quote from: Young on November 29, 2016, 09:05:07 PM
high via weed

ssssssdds why did you word it this way

cause he tried to say Brandy was on drugs a few months ago and everyone dragged him :plzstop:

demitri.petty

Lol Brandy doesn't like Monica, I know this to be. She's basically admitted that it was about mo... some of y'all are delusional

Opposites Attract.

It's pitiful how y'all try to discredit Monica's success. Sometimes it's borderline delusional. I don't care for Monica at all but let's not act like she wasn't slaying alongside music wise.

No matter what happened behind the scenes there was no reason to bring it publicly. None. If you're a respected legend you simply don't have time to entertain mess. You're focusing on the next big thing.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

demitri.petty

Quote from: K♚NG. on November 30, 2016, 08:33:24 AM
It's pitiful how y'all try to discredit Monica's success. Sometimes it's borderline delusional. I don't care for Monica at all but let's not act like she wasn't slaying alongside music wise.

No matter what happened behind the scenes there was no reason to bring it publicly. None. If you're a respected legend you simply don't have time to entertain mess. You're focusing on the next big thing.

Monica did slay, and is great in her own right......but she's not a influential stamp in R&B like Brandy... and actually outside of R&B Brandy gets praised by all kinds of artists... how many credit Monica as a influence? That's a serious question, I want to know. I've heard people say Monica was killing during the 90s but she has no legacy outside music if we're being honest. Now I can bop down to a good Monica tune but let's not be delusional in thinking that bran and Mon are on the same level. That's like saying Rihanna and Ciara are on the same level ...

D.I.E.G.O.

Quote from: K♚NG. on November 30, 2016, 08:33:24 AM

Wtv

Brandy, move on into the next thing. and never go back to this. pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase

GLOCK

Monica and Brandy are equals in terms of music success (94-2016). If you sit down and lay out their successes in music they mirror each other in ways.. only fueling the rival. Both are legendary in their own right ... and yes Brandy is far more influential than Monica but that doesn't negate Monica's success.

To say that Monica is like Ciara to brandy being Rihanna is delusional. but dew..

Aalonso.

If there is a "whole story" then she just needs to spill it. If you gon mess, then mess. If you wanna share it, share it. Otherwise just call the bitch or text her and do it that way. They were talking about this on Rickey Smiley and basically understood that the jist of it was "who was whitneys REAL goddaughter" like really ddddd i was the fuck embrrssed for them.

GLOCK

I've been seeing the comparison of god daughters all thru Facebook and it's amazing how people come in on the tail end of things and really run off with them.

I will admit that it was odd that Monica used that verbiage but I would bet money that the interviewer asked her about whitney and used that word "FG"

BRockaBaby

Overall success and acclaim globally...

Brandy>>>

period.

Real

RAY7