Brandy's Soul Train performance ❤️

Started by monk al-taqi, November 27, 2016, 09:57:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harlem

Quote from: pettypatty on November 30, 2016, 06:43:31 PM
Bran ain't really doin shit else but playing tennis, hanging out with Elle and playing on snapchat  :dead:
Once she gets busy again she'll snap back.
On the bright side, 2016 is almost over, u know Bran has a new personality every year  :letsmessfag:

:plzstop:  :plzstop:

It's a odd year so we gon get positive Bran back

Winter Santiaga

Quote from: Harlem on November 30, 2016, 06:44:03 PM
I would LOVE to smoke wit Ghan I'll bring the loud pack ASAP and be like can you hum "Focus" please

That's a good smoke song.

Young

Quote from: pettypatty on November 30, 2016, 06:43:31 PM
Bran ain't really doin shit else but playing tennis, hanging out with Elle and playing on snapchat  :dead:
Once she gets busy again she'll snap back.
On the bright side, 2016 is almost over, u know Bran has a new personality every year  :letsmessfag:

I hate you

Sbdbdbffffffg

Harlem

Quote from: Winter Santiaga on November 30, 2016, 06:46:33 PM
Quote from: Harlem on November 30, 2016, 06:44:03 PM
I would LOVE to smoke wit Ghan I'll bring the loud pack ASAP and be like can you hum "Focus" please

That's a good smoke song.

!!!

Best song to listen to shmacked and Should I Go

brocka4life

Quote from: Kaeli. on November 30, 2016, 06:43:00 PM
Quote from: brocka4life on November 30, 2016, 06:42:05 PM

Everything about them is complete opposite.

wow now ur talkin some sense

You think so?

2 girls, originally from the south, who grew up in the church and idolized Whitney Houston came out within a year of each other while in their early teens. Both received Whitney Houston comparisons when they first came out. Both had a younger brother they took around with them.  Both had stories involving tragedy.

Yeah, complete opposites. Silly me.

rosone1

Amazing segment.The vocals, the choreography, everything was on point.I wish she had 20 minutes.Peep Fat Joe singing along

Winter Santiaga

Quote from: Harlem on November 30, 2016, 06:30:52 PM
Quote from: Kaeli. on November 30, 2016, 06:25:48 PM
Part of me does think Ghan needs some dick

....Or pussy. whatever she's into lolz  :woohoo:

Yeah I want GHAN to leave Elle in the Free People store for 5 mins and get DICKED DOWNE!!!! Maybe she should call up her old homie Jay Ellis, get a drink or two and get that Lawrence rebound dick...

:wub:

SouravMay

Am I only one fuming at this 6 years break that we are going to have suffered by the time her new mess comes...
B7

brocka4life

I didn't even realize it's been almost 6 years. The years have flown by almost.

Harlem

Quote from: rosone1 on November 30, 2016, 06:48:30 PM
Amazing segment.The vocals, the choreography, everything was on point.I wish she had 20 minutes.Peep Fat Joe singing along

When I saw him boppin all I kept thinking was damn I need a TOTW Remix performance in NY if she ever comes to perform... that was my shit

Young

4 years JUST passed two months ago gorls