I just

Started by FlowerBomb, December 03, 2016, 07:47:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bulldagger

December 03, 2016, 11:46:23 AM #15 Last Edit: December 03, 2016, 11:46:41 AM by Bulldagger
I'm a member

MelMel

Quotei took my first BBC at the age of 17...and haven't looked back. i am totally addicted and obsessed! Everything about Black Men make me weak in the knees. i have helped several women go Black, mostly so i could have their cocks as well. i have become a femme sissy bitch faggot gurl because of my addiction/obsession with Black Cock. i would have it no other way. Black Men are Gods to be worshiped by puny white bois.:blackheart:

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: MelMel on December 03, 2016, 11:51:22 AM
Quotei took my first BBC at the age of 17...and haven't looked back. i am totally addicted and obsessed! Everything about Black Men make me weak in the knees. i have helped several women go Black, mostly so i could have their cocks as well. i have become a femme sissy bitch faggot gurl because of my addiction/obsession with Black Cock. i would have it no other way. Black Men are Gods to be worshiped by puny white bois.:blackheart:

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
mpg;gdf;fg,lsgfs,gd,dg,dg,;l;l
ddgf

gtt
t

FlowerBomb

jesus

Opposites Attract.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Freemala Harris

Quote from: CreepinThruThaF0G on December 03, 2016, 11:30:26 AM
QuoteI feel exactly the same way. I might be a highly intelligent white man with very specific racial and political views. I consider them inferior as a result of reading Rushton and other great white thinkers, but it all comes back to the huge coal black dark african primitive cock sliding in and out of that white cunt. It's addictive and entraping. I can't help myself. I think about it a lot and jack of regularily. A testament to what kind of superiority actually matters. The sexual black man, has sexual superiority over us sexually far inferior whitey bois, who should not even think of ourselves as male.

:uhh:

They're obsessed w/ us

como la whore

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

como la whore

just here for the black dick lol!

FlowerBomb

'Huge dark coal' had me BASE jumping

MelMel

FlowerBomb

Palladium

Quote from: CreepinThruThaF0G on December 03, 2016, 11:30:26 AM
QuoteI feel exactly the same way. I might be a highly intelligent white man with very specific racial and political views. I consider them inferior as a result of reading Rushton and other great white thinkers, but it all comes back to the huge coal black dark african primitive cock sliding in and out of that white cunt. It's addictive and entraping. I can't help myself. I think about it a lot and jack of regularily. A testament to what kind of superiority actually matters. The sexual black man, has sexual superiority over us sexually far inferior whitey bois, who should not even think of ourselves as male.

:uhh:

:omgwatshappening: :omgwatshappening: :omgwatshappening: :omgwatshappening:

como la whore