Where is the next Beyonce and Rihanna?

Started by Bulldagger, December 04, 2016, 02:50:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bulldagger

It's strange how so many white girls have came along since Britney, Christina, Gags, etc but no black female artists (or male artists tbh) has been able to stabilize a promising career, like Beyonce and Rihanna. I kinda feel like after Bey and Rihanna's reign, there's going to be a void.

Bulldagger

I mean, a new girl should have been out! Beyonce started at 15. Rihanna started at 16 and both are pretty much in their 30's. Where is the new black girls?  :uhh:

Young

BAPHOMET.

I honestly dont see another girl filling the space they occupy. They'd have to be a perfect mix of the two and it'd have to be after they're completely done.

Bulldagger

Quote from: Baphomet. on December 04, 2016, 03:02:16 PM
I honestly dont see another girl filling the space they occupy. They'd have to be a perfect mix of the two and it'd have to be after they're completely done.

But Beyonce and Rihanna were able to coexist; so did Mya, Monica, Bran, Ashanti when Bey first approached. Before that, Aaliyah, Monica, Brandy, Mary J, etc. The white girls get to coexist Demi, Selena, Ariana, Adele, Taylor, etc.

Camo

Normani has the potential and the hunger it seems... Tinashe maybe with better songs and more stage presence.

CHOKE

Bey is unique

She still has the hunger of a new artist

Britney and Christina lost that and that's why their lanes was filled

MAY

The are really trying to make Tinashe happen. I think her time is coming.

Vonc2002

Yea, i think tinashe is gonna pop at some point.  They surely are shoving her in our damn faces
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Its my prayer teyana pops too. I loved her cd
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

CHOKE

December 04, 2016, 03:42:23 PM #11 Last Edit: December 04, 2016, 03:43:18 PM by Chokeme
n

These 20 year olds are not going to have a reign like Beyonc?, Brit, Christina or Rih

They were all established by 18

:dead:

Lazarus

Mary J. still exist. She's in a league of her own.

Tinashe is determine, hungry, and driven. If she keep at it she's eventually pop off.

Opposites Attract.

Rihanna really was the last to storm though. I feel like if Tinashe links up with the right machine she could slaughter. Her, Zenda and Keke up next.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

FlowerBomb

I see Zendaya killing the hollywood scene, not the music