Where is the next Beyonce and Rihanna?

Started by Bulldagger, December 04, 2016, 02:50:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: شيطان on December 04, 2016, 04:00:18 PM
Back then if a girl slayed R&B/hip Hop an upgrade to mainstream was right on up for the follow up album, nowadays a singing female can barely even top the negro charts, and even if she did it's not a shoe in to pop anymore.

Keri and Keyshia were the last to benefit from the old system.
sssssssssssssssss

H.#.G.*.Z

SouravMay

B7

MAY

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 04, 2016, 03:59:35 PM
Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on December 04, 2016, 03:56:45 PM
Quote from: GRAND SUPREME MARSHALL on December 04, 2016, 03:52:47 PM
Who replaced Brit and Christina

Taylor Swift
I was gonna say this.  Katy perry, Ariana, Selena Gomez, etc. They find new girls to take the place of everybody. Selena gomez is prime example of a cute girl that isn't really great in anyway but they've pushed her on us. I used to :uhh:
Like they really trying to make this disney girl pop huh? Then i found myself  GROOVING to her mess :dead:

!!!
BORElena is the epitome of basic. There is nothing appealing about her, but they forced her on the people and they eventually got in. It's crazy how the industry determines who will be the next big thing.

yummy

Teyana had some cute moments this year but

:udontlookok:

MAY

Oh, and Ariana sucks too. Don't know how she made it.

SouravMay

I am wondering why is there no cute young black girl who sings like Ariana, JoJo, Tori... who just sings DOWN
B7

KING BENTLEY.

I'm still not seeing a slay coming from Normani/Tinashe/ or Teyana TBH

They just don't have "it" .... I dunno how to explain it

I think the best bet as of now is Tashawna (Tweet's) daughter
She's acting like she still wants to come MESS and she's prettier than all of those mentioned with waaaaaaay better vocals and less exposure so the "wow" factor will be in effect when she finally drops

H.#.G.*.Z

Vonc2002

Say what u will about Ariana but she can definitely sing. Her making it is no "WTH!?!?"
Now whether her particular style is ur thing is another discussion
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FlowerBomb

Vonc2002

Quote from: BENTLEY. on December 04, 2016, 04:05:22 PM
I'm still not seeing a slay coming from Normani/Tinashe/ or Teyana TBH

They just don't have "it" .... I dunno how to explain it

She's acting like she still wants to come MESS and she's prettier than all of those mentioned with waaaaaaay better vocals and less exposure so the "wow" factor will be in effect when she finally drops
f
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

MAY

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 04, 2016, 04:05:57 PM
Say what u will about Ariana but she can definitely sing. Her making it is no "WTH!?!?"
Now whether her particular style is ur thing is another discussion

Boy, I said what I said. Got it?

:nowgorl:

yummy

Quote from: BENTLEY. on December 04, 2016, 04:05:22 PM

sskdmdmndnnnmmmmmmmmmmx

'ology

Quote from: kinda WILD! lol on December 04, 2016, 04:05:35 PM
Quote from: شيطان on December 04, 2016, 04:04:51 PM
I am wondering why is there no cute young black girl who sings like Ariana, JoJo, Tori... who just sings DOWN
/

WTFFFFF ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

Lazarus

December 04, 2016, 04:07:47 PM #59 Last Edit: December 04, 2016, 04:09:03 PM by BEST OF ME
There were plenty of black girls that sing down. They just weren't promoted and/or market correctly.