Fffff so that's a real word, huh?

Started by GLOCK, December 06, 2016, 12:50:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gilgamesh.

D.I.E.G.O.

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on December 06, 2016, 02:21:08 PM
btw, I loathe the word "Queer" :plzstop:

I love it!  :feelinmyself: It's how I and a number of my friends identify. #QueerBoyMagic

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 06, 2016, 02:21:02 PM
Marg is moving to ATL? JESUS!

n
What does that even mean? I think Atlanta would be a great place for me to live and thrive. I transfer to a really good HBCU and I'm definitely moving for the opportunity and not sexual purposes. I don't like feminine guys or verse guys. Well maybe not the term like but those are not my preference. It'll be a good look.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

BAPHOMET.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GLOCK

Diego gives me drinks, drugs and unprotected sex with strangers... and edgy freak OWT

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: Francois Lite on December 06, 2016, 02:24:11 PM
yea he's gonna die from AIDS

Crying  :plzstop: your face already looks like you're in the final stages. A Normal Heart lesion mess out.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Vonc2002

Quote from: K♚NG. on December 06, 2016, 02:25:18 PM

n
What does that even mean? I think Atlanta would be a great place for me to live and thrive. I transfer to a really good HBCU and I'm definitely moving for the opportunity and not sexual purposes. I don't like feminine guys or verse guys. Well maybe not the term like but those are not my preference. It'll be a good look.
Well lets be forreal, uve spoken on your umm......sexual prowess, and this place is a mess.  Just be safe in what u do, bby

GLOCK

December 06, 2016, 02:29:08 PM #147 Last Edit: December 06, 2016, 02:29:24 PM by Glocksley Snipes

am negative.. so its possible to keep ur head above water

BrokenHeartsHeal

idgi

versetop is an aura? a swag? a trait?

RAY7