"Lemonade" has only sold 2 million worldwide...

Started by Mel., December 09, 2016, 02:30:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MAY

Quote from: Mel. on December 09, 2016, 03:05:26 PM
Quote from: Baphomet. on December 09, 2016, 03:01:35 PM
:kii: what part are you missing that she sold more than Drake?

Also factor in this bitch been in the game 20 damn years. pls

hun....idc bout no damn drake.
he's irrelevant to me....

we're talking about Beyonce and why she only sold 2 million.

abbbbbbbbbbb

OOP!

CHOKE

Only 2 mil

Girl has Lotus even passed 300k mark?

Worry about THAT

MAY

I do find it interesting how gorls like Adele & Taylor just perch & release their mess and have no problem booking 5+ mil. While Bey is at the Super Bowl, renting out HBO, tossing out gimmicks of Jay Z cheating, faking pregnancies on stage, and still can't book them.

BAPHOMET.

I do find it interesting how Janets bby was born with Aids

Nine

December 09, 2016, 04:41:24 PM #79 Last Edit: December 09, 2016, 04:41:40 PM by Nine
it's alive? :diddraispoot:

BAPHOMET.

Real

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on December 09, 2016, 04:39:17 PM
I do find it interesting how gorls like Adele & Taylor just perch & release their mess and have no problem booking 5+ mil. While Bey is at the Super Bowl, renting out HBO, tossing out gimmicks of Jay Z cheating, faking pregnancies on stage, and still can't book them.

That's why that whole easy breezy! unbothered! thing the other day was so hilarious. Like, plea! When?!

But I will say that I hate she has to work 2-3 times as hard to stay on par with those crackers

CHOKE

Adele,Taylor!

How many girls that came out the same time as Bey are still pulling 2 mill worldwide?

I'll wait

Admin

Mel.

!!!

it's crazy, she be doing any and everything, but still comes up short
I think the gorls are becoming tired of her

CHOKE

December 09, 2016, 04:52:21 PM #87 Last Edit: December 09, 2016, 04:52:58 PM by Chokeme
Quote from: Mel. on December 09, 2016, 04:48:56 PM

!!!

it's crazy, she be doing any and everything, but still comes up short
I think the gorls are becoming tired of her

QuoteInternationally, Lotus underperformed, only reaching the top 20 and top 30 in most countries. As of August 2014, the album had sold over 290,000 units in the United States,

Mel.

Mel.

oh and "Lemonade" isn't that good of an album.
more hype and gloss with little to no SUBSTANCE, as usual..