Gay guy reads female bus driver for DEAR LIFE

Started by Dee, June 28, 2015, 03:15:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Treasure

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Herb.

Quote from: Stewie on June 28, 2015, 02:30:18 PM
i LOST it when he turned the camera toward himself revealing his jacked up grill and tattooed musty face and then she was like "and you STILL ugly as shit" rgwertretrt
n
hey jacob :wub:

FINE.

i LOST it when he turned the camera toward himself revealing his jacked up grill and tattooed musty face and then she was like "and you STILL ugly as shit" rgwertretrt
BBBBBBBBBBBVVVVVVVVVBBVV

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

fffffffffffffff

Bish

That guy is a Brandy stan. He was at the meet and greet that I went to 2012 crying monopolizing all of Queens time. I sometimes see him at the mall dressed like a woman.

Herb.

Quote from: Bish on June 28, 2015, 02:49:42 PM
That guy is a Brandy stan. He was at the meet and greet that I went to 2012 crying monopolizing all of Queens time. I sometimes see him at the mall dressed like a woman.
im fucking crying

wat if he's a member here  :stressed: im scared

Dee

Quote from: ∧ ∨ ∩ ∪ on June 28, 2015, 02:07:57 PM
Quote from: Chao on June 28, 2015, 02:05:06 PM
hun talk to me like tht

n see wat fckin happ'ns
n

This faggot was in my inbox on the deleted board calling for a truce and then when I read that ashy lip ape coon down she turned off PMs ????????????

I don't need to give no late ass faggot any of my attention lolz

Truce these NUTS in ya mouth. You didn't read shit, fucking HIV having ass nigga.
Go post them damn results before you kick the fucking BUCKET bum ass

Treasure

June 28, 2015, 03:50:28 PM #83 Last Edit: June 28, 2015, 03:51:25 PM by Chao
V

wat tha ev'lastin FCK
:mmyulost:

RekeRig

n

Dee I love u. stop arguing with everyone luv

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

Quote from: RekeRig on June 28, 2015, 03:51:13 PM
n

That faggot is a miserable queen. Like he be so damn pressed and down and out. Must suck bending over benches getting fucked in parks and not having enough coin to afford his own place lolz

Dee

Quote from: ∧ ∨ ∩ ∪ on June 28, 2015, 03:56:05 PM
Quote from: RekeRig on June 28, 2015, 03:51:13 PM
n

That faggot is a miserable queen. Like he be so damn pressed and down and out. Must suck bending over benches getting fucked in parks and not having enough coin to afford his own place lolz

Coming from the bitch that ran to tumblr to get a random photo of someone else and said it was me :plzstop: sdfff @ getting fucked in parks and not affording my own place.

Luv, you don't believe that shit yourself. I'll gladly take you to the park my damn self and beat the shit outta you :cheerup:

Dee

Gorl stay HIDDEN behind that account. :uhh: You keep fucking with me but you definitely don't want it over here :letsmessfag: