Miss Juicy and the girls return Jan 4th for season 3

Started by 🦚, December 11, 2016, 06:04:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

como la whore

ddfffff who has that gif of her eating the chicken wing

been looking for it

STUNNA GOD

Sssss?ddddfffffggggggggggggg

I'm watching the first season. This show not as cute as I hoped.....  These low budget midgets. And why isn't Juicy even a main cast member? She's the best thing on the show.

STUNNA GOD

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Trey on January 02, 2017, 08:36:58 PM

I'm watching the first season. This show not as cute as I hoped.....  These low budget midgets. And why isn't Juicy even a main cast member? She's the best thing on the show.

she isnt a main till season 2.

it gets good though dont worry

🦚

Quote from: Trey on January 02, 2017, 08:36:58 PM

You better hurry so you can get in January 4th with season 3
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

FRANCE

i just watched the reunions. and i'm sold. i'll be tuning in.

KING BENTLEY.

H.#.G.*.Z

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: iSleigh on December 30, 2016, 04:47:07 PM

Not a kinky midget orgy wrestling  :plzstop:

this bent knee twin in the bottom left hand corner  has me SCREAMING

STUNNA GOD

HSHSHSHSHSHSHSHSHSHSHSHSNSSSJSJJSSNNSNSNSNSNSNSNA

When did Juicy and Monie become become good sisters!!??? I should've watched season 2!! It looked like MESS!!!!

🦚

——————///——————-

Buy The Stars✨

im watching now... why minnie still lying  " im dating someone now"

she has been lying 3 seasons straight

🦚

It's reall sad. I really hope Minnie gets some professional help. She's not a bad person, she is clearly desperate to belong due to her daddy issues.

The way Juicy looks at her with her utter disgust  :plzstop:

:dead: @ her calling her pussy the minibar. A bar with no liquor license hun.  :howfestive:

The twins are clearly miserable and are looking for someone to let their frustrations out on, they gon' keep fucking with monie until monie beats them both up.

I'm mad the gremlin twins ain't back. I just live for their mess.

No opinion yet about j.lo and Flo from badgirlsclub as the new additions.
——————///——————-

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: iSleigh on January 06, 2017, 12:19:30 AM
It's reall sad. I really hope Minnie gets some professional help. She's not a bad person, she is clearly desperate to belong due to her daddy issues.

:dead: @ her calling her pussy the minibar. A bar with no liquor license hun.  :howfestive:

The twins are clearly miserable and are looking for someone to let their frustrations out on, they gon' keep fucking with monie until monie beats them both up.

!!!

i love juicy ! but yeahh that minibar is closed and its not like she is ugly or anything. I am sure she can find someone

and those twins are a mess .. the one wiht the mexican boyfriend seeems slow as fuck.. why everytime you get upset you fly back to dallas to "get away" when you have a baby.. i really think she stays with him cause she thinks she cant find no one else..

the gremlin twins were a KII but hard too look at.  how you gonna be little and ugly. 

im not sure about jlo or flo yet either but this season looks like its gonna slay

🦚

Quote from: TEXASbama on January 06, 2017, 12:38:44 AM
Quote from: iSleigh on January 06, 2017, 12:19:30 AM

!!!

i love juicy ! but yeahh that minibar is closed and its not like she is ugly or anything. I am sure she can find someone

and those twins are a mess .. the one wiht the mexican boyfriend seeems slow as fuck.. why everytime you get upset you fly back to dallas to "get away" when you have a baby.. i really think she stays with him cause she thinks she cant find no one else..

the gremlin twins were a KII but hard too look at.  how you gonna be little and ugly. 

im not sure about jlo or flo yet either but this season looks like its gonna slay

You're spot on about that twin that's dating "Crith". He's not even hot enough to be chasing after. It's hard to watch or even understand how people accept all kinds of mess in relationships.
——————///——————-

🦚

Dont forget to tune in tonight girls. Aftermath of Minnie's confessions  :raycharles2urmess:
——————///——————-