Why Isn't Aaliyah's Music Online? Complex Mag Spills Some Tea

Started by UrFavsNumba1Fav, December 16, 2016, 09:50:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RAY7

I dont hear the high falsetto "oooh" that I hear on Come Over and Fuckin Problems

.betterwiseup

Tank midget ass is not on Fuckin' Problems. Get over it.

Kaeli.

Quote from: imani on December 16, 2016, 10:09:03 PM
Quote from: CreepinThruThaF0G on December 16, 2016, 10:07:39 PM
Quoteincluding a snippet of the unreleased material that appeared on ASAP Rocky?s ?Fuckin' Problems.?

Whos that one fag that said that wasnt her. n.

Ray's gay ass :blessed:

sdsascfddggdd

Aalonso.

Quote from: .betterwiseup on December 16, 2016, 11:18:33 PM

@2:17
:letsmessfag: :letsmessfag: :letsmessfag:

Wow tank sounds just like Aaliyah. No wonder all they had to do was chop and screw Come Over bridge for a Li effect

Aalonso.

Quote from: AYR on December 16, 2016, 11:23:31 PM
I dont hear the high falsetto "oooh" that I hear on Come Over and Fuckin Problems

Its at 2:22. :)

RAY7

♛MANNY♛

ssw4919

Barry is crazier than I thought :guys:

Handed his underage niece over to a pedo, forced her to get on a plane that crashed, exploited her music, and now refusing to release her classics.

Jay Z or somebody should make an offer.

ssw4919

Now that they spilled the tea, I wonder if his refusal to make money (by releasing various artists' music) is all a ploy to not pay his ex what she was owed.  Talk about petty.  :dead:

Kinda like men who refuse to work just so they won't get child support garnished.  They hurt themselves just to be spiteful.

Aalonso.

And for that ugly fag that asked about demand

QuoteThe artist attracts more than 800,000 monthly listeners on Spotify, and has amassed close to 8 million station adds on Pandora. Just this past week, the track ?One In A Million? spun about 1.3 million times on Pandora alone; she averages about 8 million spins across her entire discography each week, and has long since passed 2 billion spins in total.

And her music continues to resonate with audiences. Across the past month, Pandora listeners have given her an average of 370,000 thumbs up each week. Forbes

4 fucking k

Quote from: ssw4919 on December 16, 2016, 11:53:27 PM
Barry is crazier than I thought :guys:

Handed his underage niece over to a pedo, forced her to get on a plane that crashed, exploited her music, and now refusing to release her classics.

Jay Z or somebody should make an offer.

Shut your dyke ass up