Do you wipe standing up or sitting down?

Started by GRAND, December 18, 2016, 04:07:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

When do you wipe

Standing up
29 (42%)
Sitting down
38 (55.1%)
I don't wipe lolz
2 (2.9%)

Total Members Voted: 63

GRAND

Thanks for staying on topic girls

Glad we could have a deep discussion about shit

GRAND

Quote from: TheNextLew on December 19, 2016, 02:14:58 AM
Quote from: 1 9 9 2 on December 18, 2016, 11:22:17 PM
:dead: not back to front :uhh: you nasty nigger

Listen when u wipe front to back  sometimes stuff collects at the very top of the crack

If u wipe back to front u can gather it all and scoop it up right underneath the balls and give the balls an extra wipe as well

I say both ways are effective
CcCCCVCCCXCCV

LOONA.

I rise up off the toilet a little so I'm basically squatting.

FINE.

Brit Brat

Quote from: GRAND SUPREME MARSHALL on December 19, 2016, 06:19:59 AM
Quote from: TheNextLew on December 19, 2016, 02:14:58 AM
Quote from: 1 9 9 2 on December 18, 2016, 11:22:17 PM
:dead: not back to front :uhh: you nasty nigger

Listen when u wipe front to back  sometimes stuff collects at the very top of the crack

If u wipe back to front u can gather it all and scoop it up right underneath the balls and give the balls an extra wipe as well

I say both ways are effective
CcCCCVCCCXCCV
SSSSSSDDFFFGGGGGGHHHHH

D.I.E.G.O.

LOONA.

I don't see how y'all stand up. When you squat your cakes are naturally gonna spread and it'll be easier to access the hole. When you stand up wouldn't you have to lift and spread? And if you shit and then stand up wouldn't your cheeks clap together and cause a smear mess?

And my ass is fat and wide so don't give me mess about your cakes being too big to squat.

:udontlookok:

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Drais. on December 19, 2016, 09:11:12 AM
I don't see how y'all stand up. When you squat your cakes are naturally gonna spread and it'll be easier to access the hole. When you stand up wouldn't you have to lift and spread? And if you shit and then stand up wouldn't your cheeks clap together and cause a smear mess?

And my ass is fat and wide so don't give me mess about your cakes being too big to squat.

:udontlookok:
dddddd that's what I was saying

LOONA.

I wipe from back to front and stop at the taint. I usually start in the middle and then the left cheek and finally the right cheek.

After I've finished I'll wash my booch a bit with some soap and water on a rag. And I have a specific set of white rags for my booch.

Yeah I don't play about my mess.

:damselindistress:

FlowerBomb

I just realized how dark-sided this thread is