TC is tweeting about Brandy

Started by yummy, December 30, 2016, 03:21:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BranLover

ggggdvfv f

When I say you gorls look for ANY reason to drag Bran. :dead: She's actually toned it down lately.

BAPHOMET.

just logged into twitter for a bit.
Its quite the mess on there

FlowerBomb

yummy

TC's fat ass deleted all the tweets but now she's getting dragged on Twitter again

MAY

Yeah, she's getting dragged. SMH.

MelMel

never liked the fat bitch in the beginning

BigDawg

Why is Bran getting dragged?

This fat motherfucker is so got damn miserable

LiiVE

damnit. what did tc's tweets say? :omgwatshappening:

BranLover

Idk what it is, but I feel like so many people wait for a chance to drag Brandy; not just on this board. It's rare to see ppl actually clarify or give her the benefit of the doubt. Something I've noticed even before her shade "episodes" this year.

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

this is so dumb he isnt that important ppul that are close to brandy know the deal

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

BigDawg

Quote from: TAE! on December 30, 2016, 07:14:19 PM
Idk what it is, but I feel like so many people wait for a chance to drag Brandy; not just on this board. It's rare to see ppl actually clarify or give her the benefit of the doubt. Something I've noticed even before her shade "episodes" this year.
Exactly and what did she even do recently to him to warrant these petty public outbursts?

Wit his fat irrelevant ass

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

thin line between admiration and contempt

fuck all these fickle fags im sick of em

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

4 fucking k

n

BranLover