Frank Ocean's mom lashes Kim Burrell; "Hidden Figures" cast also tug a bit.

Started by Sovereign., January 01, 2017, 10:03:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

and to be the best alive she'd have to be able to do what the others do and then some.
But... her lil raggedy voice can only do so much. old locomotive sounding bitch

LOONA.

Quote from: Baphomet. on January 02, 2017, 03:00:13 AM
Quote from: Drais. on January 02, 2017, 02:53:45 AM
So basically the fat bitch can't sing and her arteries are clogged with donuts?   

pretty fucking much what i've summarized.

So are you saying she's just another overrated big voiced gospel flop with no accolades to show for it?     

Opposites Attract.

Yeah she's next for a cardiac arrest mess take owt. God did say do unto others as they have done onto you and well. Take her out Allah.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

RAY7

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Drais. on January 02, 2017, 03:02:09 AM
Quote from: Baphomet. on January 02, 2017, 03:00:13 AM
Quote from: Drais. on January 02, 2017, 02:53:45 AM
So basically the fat bitch can't sing and her arteries are clogged with donuts?   

pretty fucking much what i've summarized.

So are you saying she's just another overrated big voiced gospel flop with no accolades to show for it?     

to put it blunt. Yolanda Adams is better than her and even Cece's dyke self lol

Sinpool

Quote from: شيطان on January 02, 2017, 02:27:33 AM
"Sweeter" is such an iconic album.
:stressed:

The LGBT community has grown SO strong these last 10-15 years, some of these conservative artists must be shocked as fuck at these power shifts.

In 2003 you coulda easily gotten away with a homophobic mess even leaned more to the popular opinion, now you turn into a devil when you try it. I'm sure many of these Christians are overwhelmed at the fact that people are starting to openly disagree...

'
LKJNskjndd

I was actually watching an old TV show from 2003 and I was shook with this black gay contestant's mother said "My son is a faggot" when she was being interviewed and it wasn't beeped or anything  :plzstop:

BAPHOMET.

it sounds like it hurts for her to sing. This clip  :plzstop: this corroded vocal has me peeing.

LOONA.

Never heard of this fat black piece of hot SHIT until I came to bsource.

I'm glad I came right in time to watch her self destruct.

:blessed:   

Sinpool