Frank Ocean's mom lashes Kim Burrell; "Hidden Figures" cast also tug a bit.

Started by Sovereign., January 01, 2017, 10:03:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eternal Bell

FINE.

FINE.

brocka4life

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on January 02, 2017, 03:15:49 PM
Quote from: brocka4life on January 02, 2017, 03:09:00 PM
Wasn't she dragging the same person this board was dragging a couple days ago? That perverted pastor with "cancer"

Why is she "dragging" anyone?

That's a question for Kim and the Lord.

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Mu on January 02, 2017, 02:50:55 PM
why is america so fucking sensitive. if she dont wanna support a community. then she doesn't have too. if they want to draw their support from her than they shld. why the outrage.  :plzstop:

humans are humans and are entitled to live their lives how they want. and they should. she should not have to deal with a "gay" spirit if she dont want too. and the gays should be allowed to hump whomever they want.  :uhh:
what she did is very dangerous tho
Because ppl were hooping and hollering in support. That's scary

I don't think the girls realize how close they are to being in shackles while the str8's run tests to see why we like BOOCH

"SPIT on them!" :uhh:

We're one judgement away from fag concentration camps. So it's refreshing to see the outrage from everyone

H.#.G.*.Z

FINE.

Right. She's spreading word and making it seem ok to gullible people who already have it in their minds that we are nasty, predatory sexual deviants in the first place.

:dead:

This WENCH must be stopped. :sup:

Kaeli.

Watching some of her live performances and I'm not impressed. Every sentence does not need a run

FlowerBomb

Quote from: bougi?. on January 02, 2017, 03:40:46 PM
Right. She's spreading word and making it seem ok to gullible people who already have it in their minds that we are nasty, predatory sexual deviants in the first place.

:dead:

This WENCH must be stopped. :sup:
!!!
When you have a public figure with influence talking negatively on ANY group that's already disenfranchised, whether it's blacks, gays, etc
Expect backlash
Simple

FINE.

FINE.

FINE.

Quote from: Black Indian on January 02, 2017, 04:27:52 PM
U WANT ME TO PUT IT DOWN???!!! :fuming:
nznznsmsmsmsmsnsnssmsmssmmsmsmsksss

Dd

As

As

S