Dumb niglets record themselves tortuing special needs boy

Started by Sinpool, January 04, 2017, 10:05:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

XXX.

Why do black people always make it a "black" thing or "OMG!  They're embarrassing us!" when niggas do dumb shit?  Embarrassed in front of who?  They been showing how much they don't like ya'll black asses for the last couple years live on camera.  These honkies do shit like this to each other too.

But I digress.

Nevertheless, he'll be alright.  At least he wasn't shot & killed by the neighborhood watchamn.

XXX.

Quote from: Black Indian on January 06, 2017, 11:35:02 AM
Quote from: Blond?. on January 06, 2017, 11:30:50 AM
Why do black people always make it a "black" thing or "OMG!  They're embarrassing us!" when niggas do dumb shit?  Embarrassed in front of who?  They been showing how much they don't like ya'll black asses for the last couple years live on camera.  These honkies do shit like this to each other too.

But I digress.

Nevertheless, he'll be alright.  At least he wasn't shot & killed by the neighborhood watchamn.
I think it's embarrassing when people do things like this in the spirit of #BLM, or what they think is the spirit of #BLM. Or some sort of other movement.

Otherwise, I couldn't care less if some white boy got his ass beat.

Well, they've been killing us in the spirt of "feeling safe".  So, tomato tomata.

Not saying what they did was right, but that "embarrased" stuff really is deep rooted approval blacks want from white folks.

Vonc2002

January 06, 2017, 11:38:31 AM #49 Last Edit: January 06, 2017, 11:40:53 AM by Vonc2002

But I digress.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Iono why every negative thing a black person does is supposed to reflect on blk people as a whole
oh this is why. SEE!
Guess what? they don't need a fckn reason not to like yo ass. If someone is using the actions of one ignorant mfer to justify some shit, then they mind was already made up.   :hmph:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

LOONA.

Quote from: Kurama on January 06, 2017, 10:51:59 AM
Hey guys,

Not sure if you all heard about this a few months ago, similar case:

QuoteWhen a teammate held out his arms after football practice in their high school locker-room, the boy thought he was about to get a hug.

Instead, he got viciously raped, authorities say.

As the teammate restrained the boy, another football player allegedly thrust a coat hanger into the boy?s rectum. Then a third teammate kicked the coat hanger several times, according to a criminal complaint.

The Oct. 23, 2015, incident has rocked the tiny town of Dietrich. This spring, after several months of investigation, the state Attorney General?s office filed sexual assault charges against all three alleged attackers. Two of the teenagers are being charged as adults and could face life in prison, under Idaho law.

Earlier this month, the case took an even darker turn when the boy?s family filed a $10 million lawsuit against Dietrich High School.

They recently got off with community service charges. Hope yall want to see them hanged too.

Yes they can die too   

yummy

But I digress.

I think it's embarrassing when people do things like this in the spirit of #BLM, or what they think is the spirit of #BLM. Or some sort of other movement.

The police did an investigation and found no link to the BLM mess. I'm sure this won't get the same amount of headlines tho.

https://news.vice.com/story/four-suspects-charged-with-hate-crimes-in-chicago-facebook-live-torture-video

XXX.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 06, 2017, 11:38:31 AM

But I digress.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Iono why every negative thing a black person does is supposed to reflect on blk people as a whole
oh this is why. SEE!
Guess what? they don't need a fckn reason not to like yo ass. If someone is using the actions of one ignorant mfer to justify some shit, then they mind was already made up.   :mmyucudnvr:

!!!

OKAY!

And the media has been dying to get something like this in their hands to change the narrative.  It's all they've been playing on every station.

Look what these THUGS did to this special needs boy!

But last year, shot a black caretaker of an autism patient in the street live on camera.  And all the officer could say is, "I don't know!" when asked why he shot him.

They won't spin me.  Wrong is wrong, for sure.

But he still breathing, though.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Blond?. on January 06, 2017, 11:41:56 AM

But I digress.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh this is why. SEE!
Guess what? they don't need a fckn reason not to like yo ass. If someone is using the actions of one ignorant mfer to justify some shit, then they mind was already made up.   :mmyucudnvr:

!!!

OKAY!

And the media has been dying to get something like this in their hands to change the narrative.  It's all they've been playing on every station.

But last year, shot a black caretaker of an autism patient in the street live on camera.  And all the officer could say is, "I don't know!" when asked why he shot him.

sdddsdddssddddddddd
I mean,  he made it home in one piece :nowgorl:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

XXX.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 06, 2017, 11:44:14 AM
Quote from: Blond?. on January 06, 2017, 11:41:56 AM

But I digress.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh this is why. SEE!

!!!

OKAY!

sdddsdddssddddddddd
I mean,  he made it home in one piece :nowgorl:

ddddddddddddddddddddddddd

!!

He'll still be alive to eat mashed potatoes & unseasoned Turkey this November.

But Happ' Holidays.

Eternal Bell

i jus...i wish sumone would touch my white bf

id lose it

Kurama

But I digress.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh this is why. SEE!
Guess what? they don't need a fckn reason not to like yo ass. If someone is using the actions of one ignorant mfer to justify some shit, then they mind was already made up.   :hmph:

Look at CHU!

Hey bavi  :sistas:

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: Blond?. on January 06, 2017, 11:36:42 AM

But I digress.

Well, they've been killing us in the spirt of "feeling safe".  So, tomato tomata.

Not saying what they did was right, but that "embarrased" stuff really is deep rooted approval blacks want from white folks.

Wow wow wow. I think I kinda use you a little

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Eternal Bell

January 06, 2017, 12:01:21 PM #58 Last Edit: January 06, 2017, 12:01:34 PM by Bad Gorl Tinker
kur' back up hun

or u'll b lookin at a ambalance waitin to pick u up

XXX.

Quote from: Marg. on January 06, 2017, 12:01:06 PM
Quote from: Blond?. on January 06, 2017, 11:36:42 AM

But I digress.

Wow wow wow. I think I kinda use you a little

b