Nicki Minaj and Meek call it quits

Started by Drogon, January 05, 2017, 09:39:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Opposites Attract.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

4 fucking k

d

I just looked up her age and sis is in her mid 30's with no kids wtf. She should be trying to settle down now tbh.

FlowerBomb

GRAND

FAMÈ

Aalonso.

January 05, 2017, 02:13:44 PM #36 Last Edit: January 05, 2017, 02:16:16 PM by L0NZ.
Quote from: Marg. on January 05, 2017, 10:10:36 AM
He cheapened her a little bit. She needs to be with someone like Jay Z. Someone with some got damn business sense.

This is horrible advice if someone is looking for love and not an arranged business move mess

yummy

Quote from: Blond?. on January 05, 2017, 01:38:38 PM
"I don't wanna hear about this ever again!  Not even when she tell him that they better his friends."

Drake The Prophet.  Predictably, she'll run to him for the first single -- which is messy IMO.  But whatever.

Safaree was an immediate rebound to Nicki's first relationship.  She said she was barely out of it before getting with him.  She did the exact same thing with Meek.

She needs to be alone for awhile to figure out who she is.  Always preaching about being independent, but deep down, she always needs a man.

Her and Safaree were together for like seven years  :dead: I wouldn't call that a rebound.

XXX.

Quote from: ANIMMAI on January 05, 2017, 02:17:04 PM
"I don't wanna hear about this ever again!  Not even when she tell him that they better his friends."

Drake The Prophet.  Predictably, she'll run to him for the first single -- which is messy IMO.  But whatever.

Safaree was an immediate rebound to Nicki's first relationship.  She said she was barely out of it before getting with him.  She did the exact same thing with Meek.

She needs to be alone for awhile to figure out who she is.  Always preaching about being independent, but deep down, she always needs a man.

Her and Safaree were together for like seven years  :dead: I wouldn't call that a rebound.

A rebound has nothing ot do with the length.  It's jumping into the next relationship, so you don't have to face the pain & feelings of the last one.  And that's what she does.

Whether it's 7 years or 2 years, they aren't lasting.

And she herself stated that her need to jump into relationships to avoid dealing with herself is why her last 2 relationships (Safaree & the guy before) didn't work out.

yummy

Quote from: Blond?. on January 05, 2017, 02:20:50 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on January 05, 2017, 02:17:04 PM

A rebound has nothing ot do with the length.  It's jumping into the next relationship, so you don't have to face the pain & feelings of the last one.  And that's what she does.

Whether it's 7 years or 2 years, they aren't lasting.

And she herself stated that her need to jump into relationships to avoid dealing with herself is why her last 2 relationships (Safaree & the guy before) didn't work out.

fck you

Drogon

Quote from: Nice Stereo. on January 05, 2017, 10:22:14 AM
Quote from: Marg. on January 05, 2017, 10:10:36 AM
He cheapened her a little bit. She needs to be with someone like Jay Z. Someone with some got damn business sense.

Nothing cheapens her more than that plastic ass

Sis needs a ass reduction

Drogon

Quote from: imani on January 05, 2017, 01:46:57 PM
d

I just looked up her age and sis is in her mid 30's with no kids wtf. She should be trying to settle down now tbh.

Nicki got a few more years and imma need for her to be married with kids

Kurama

Quote from: imani on January 05, 2017, 01:46:57 PM
d

g

That sounds a lil sexist no?
:ohwow: