People still use this excuse?

Started by LOONA., January 05, 2017, 08:44:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jtwoeleven

Quote from: ANIMMAI on January 05, 2017, 11:22:15 PM
Quote from: jtwoeleven on January 05, 2017, 11:20:48 PM
So...for example, do y'all think it's intolerant if someone only believes in the traditional view of marriage?

What's the traditional view of marriage

You know, one man one woman. Would you call someone a homophobic bigot if that's what they believe?

yummy

Quote from: jtwoeleven on January 05, 2017, 11:28:05 PM
So...for example, do y'all think it's intolerant if someone only believes in the traditional view of marriage?

You know, one man one woman. Would you call someone a homophobic bigot if that's what they believe?

Yeah

jtwoeleven

Quote from: ANIMMAI on January 05, 2017, 11:30:35 PM

Yeah

Why do you think so?

GRAND

Quote from: TheNextLew on January 05, 2017, 11:20:31 PM

yall sound stupid as fuck

this sounds stupid but not sucking married meth dick?

Now how is one to take any of this serious?

4 fucking k

Quote from: pettypatty on January 05, 2017, 11:26:57 PM
This is valid.  :dead:

I'm sure most of your parents don't agree with any of you being faggots, but they still love you regardless.

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

GRAND

Imposing on anyones life is a problem.

Aalonso.

January 05, 2017, 11:37:54 PM #81 Last Edit: January 05, 2017, 11:41:32 PM by L0NZ.
Quote from: GRAND SUPREME MARSHALL on January 05, 2017, 11:20:27 PM
Stereotypes had nothing to do with the point

That's just a common thing racist say, 'you're not like the others lol'

The same way some homoohobe would say "I don't agree with who you are as a human being, but I love you anyway because I pity you or some weird shit that I can't explain"

It's disgusting. I'd hate to have a relationship with someone who told me they didn't agree with who I was.

Cant relate to ya'll. In my experience there have been people I've "come out" to, people with whom Ive had lengthy relationships with who may not get why I do what I do, and disagree yes probably from a religious standpoint but I'm very sure they arent homophobes in any form. One in particular took interest in just wanting to learn more about that part of me. The worst they do is misunderstand. That is enough for me to find truth in the original post. I'm acknowledging that it's possible because Ive experienced it. You all are claiming it's impossible because you're cynical and accept blanket statements.

yummy

Quote from: jtwoeleven on January 05, 2017, 11:34:04 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on January 05, 2017, 11:30:35 PM

Yeah

Why do you think so?

The obvious reason being that marriage should be seen as declaration of love and commitment between two people regardless of gender. It also sounds silly because that's not the traditional view of marriage for everyone. There are countries where marriage are arranged between families, polyamorous marriages, open marriages etc;

GRAND

Quote from: L0NZ. on January 05, 2017, 11:37:54 PM
Quote from: GRAND SUPREME MARSHALL on January 05, 2017, 11:20:27 PM
Stereotypes had nothing to do with the point

That's just a common thing racist say, 'you're not like the others lol'

The same way some homoohobe would say "I don't agree with who you are as a human being, but I love you anyway because I pity you or some weird shit that I can't explain"

It's disgusting. I'd hate to have a relationship with someone who told me they didn't agree with who I was.

Cant relate to ya'll. In my experience there have been people I've "come out" to, people with whom Ive had lengthy relationships with who may not get why I do what I do, and disagree yes probably from a religious standpoint but I'm very sure they arent homophobes in any form. One in particular took interest in just wanting to learn more about that part of me. That is enough for me to find truth in the original post. I'm acknowledging that it's possible because Ive experienced it. You all are claiming it's impossible because you're cynical and accept blanket statements.
and you don't think it's just possible that they feel obligated to 'accept' you? Are you certain they don't feel disdain towards gays they have no connection with?

Love is a strong thing.

Bulldagger

January 05, 2017, 11:48:52 PM #84 Last Edit: January 05, 2017, 11:49:41 PM by Bulldagger
I agree. Then again, I'm the type of person where I don't want everybody to like me. That shit is so fake and so straight and narrow and people pleasey, which I absolutely loathe. I like when people keep it real. There's too much PC bullshit in today's world. I can't get mad at anyone who is living by scripture. 9 times out of 10, I wouldn't be friends with someone religious anyway since I am an atheist.

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: pettypatty on January 05, 2017, 11:26:57 PM
This is valid.  :dead:

I'm sure most of your parents don't agree with any of you being faggots, but they still love you regardless.
sssssssssssssssssssssssssss

H.#.G.*.Z

Aalonso.

Disdain? Sis, half of you feel disdain towards certain species of fag. Are yall fkn homophobic????

4 fucking k

Bulldagger

Chick Fil A don't agree yet fags still pull up to get a chicken sandwich.

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: GRAND SUPREME MARSHALL on January 05, 2017, 11:34:13 PM
Quote from: TheNextLew on January 05, 2017, 11:20:31 PM

yall sound stupid as fuck

this sounds stupid but not sucking married meth dick?

Now how is one to take any of this serious?

Lmao  if the married meth dick is good i dont see the problem

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different