Been abused? It's ok .... I'm here for you . on page 57

Started by KING BENTLEY., January 06, 2017, 03:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

D.I.E.G.O.

n you still mad about my NYE post, Bent? :plzstop: You should've PM'd me then fag. That was my opinion. You are a fake Brandy fan. I said what I said and I meant it. And bitch your time is almost up, like I said before.

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: \dē-ˈā-gō\ on January 06, 2017, 03:55:55 PM
n you still mad about my NYE post, Bent? :plzstop: You should've PM'd me then fag. That was my opinion. You are a fake Brandy fan. I said what I said and I meant it. And bitch your time is almost up, like I said before.
s
Bitch this don't have nothing to do with anything from the past.

I'm saying receipts or you shading Brandy have surfaced and the girls are believing me and want you gone.

That's what's happening here.

H.#.G.*.Z

D.I.E.G.O.

Yeah you're mad. I am not changing what I said and I am not going anywhere.
So deal, bby. Bigger bitches than you have tried and failed.

KING BENTLEY.

January 06, 2017, 03:58:39 PM #34 Last Edit: January 06, 2017, 04:02:56 PM by BENTLEY.
And Diego you said you were new, there'd be no way you could even be into it with Ant :dead:

What's really tea sis, I'm not saying you're Dee. But you've been lying and the jig is up!

H.#.G.*.Z

D.I.E.G.O.

Fool, I've mentioned Tyrelle and Zuzu. I never said I was new, or do you have receipts for that, too? You're FURIOUS.  :kii:

JRocka

January 06, 2017, 04:00:12 PM #36 Last Edit: January 06, 2017, 04:00:30 PM by LiBra
omg another thread of wig tossing and Lew just happened to be in the crossfire AGAIN and it's day 6 of the new year

JRocka

Quote from: BENTLEY. on January 06, 2017, 03:58:39 PM
And Diego you said you were knew, there'd be no way you could even be into it with Ant :dead:

What's really tea sis, I'm not saying you're Dee. But you've been lying and the jig is up!

He never said he was *new tho Bent  :gotchafag:

pettypatty

Quote from: BENTLEY. on January 06, 2017, 03:58:39 PM
And Diego you said you were knew, there'd be no way you could even be into it with Ant :dead:

exactly. As soon as I shaded Dee today in that thread, Diego ol' dumb predictable ass came barking in my quotes  :kii:  :plzstop:

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: \dē-ˈā-gō\ on January 06, 2017, 04:00:06 PM
Fool, I've mentioned Tyrelle and Zuzu. I never said I was new, or do you have receipts for that, too? You're FURIOUS.  :kii:
well then who are you then? Stop stalling PHAGG!

And why you so defensive with me? I'm the only person here who ever even entertained you LOLZ

H.#.G.*.Z

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: LiBra on January 06, 2017, 04:00:12 PM
omg another thread of wig tossing and Lew just happened to be in the crossfire AGAIN and it's day 6 of the new year
n

D.I.E.G.O.

I used to be on yes.com punching for filth alongside Von and Torrez back in the days (even though I had a different screen name), hun. I was around during the Horizon days as well.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Nine on January 06, 2017, 04:02:13 PM
Quote from: LiBra on January 06, 2017, 04:00:12 PM
n
sddssssssss
SWINE, its a new yr but ur the same ol BITCH
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

JRocka

January 06, 2017, 04:03:57 PM #44 Last Edit: January 06, 2017, 04:04:15 PM by LiBra
 :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: