Quote from: GRAND SUPREME MARSHALL on January 11, 2017, 12:15:54 PM
I don't think you'll find it at AMC or anything that gets movies immediately

Try a dollar movie. If its not there, the DVD is out in February
:guys:

Steffon

FlowerBomb

Quote from: glock on January 11, 2017, 11:40:26 AM
Quote from: Kurama on January 11, 2017, 11:37:50 AM
Mahershala Ali(Juan) has been looking pretty nice to me lately. Especially at the Golden Globes.

His vibe>>
yeah he shits on idris and his acting is more believable
excuse me faggot
You wanna say that again

FlowerBomb

FINE.

Quote from: RIGS on January 11, 2017, 11:59:14 AM
I seriously feel like the children did all the work

Wasn't impressed with the adults ONLY because I feel like they weren't given enough time to give us much. I feel like I only felt the chemistry and tension because of what I saw already take place in their childhood

The Young lead was incredible
yeah the movie wasn't good

GLOCK

Quote from: Jayda on January 11, 2017, 02:23:40 PM
Quote from: glock on January 11, 2017, 11:40:26 AM
Quote from: Kurama on January 11, 2017, 11:37:50 AM
Mahershala Ali(Juan) has been looking pretty nice to me lately. Especially at the Golden Globes.

His vibe>>
yeah he shits on idris and his acting is more believable
excuse me faggot
You wanna say that again
and he looks better

GLOCK

Que was high when he went and saw it guys

GRAND

GRAND

January 11, 2017, 06:06:23 PM #55 Last Edit: January 11, 2017, 06:08:12 PM by GRAND SUPREME MARSHALL
ok finally home

bitchhhhhhhhhhhhh

:gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire:

I LOVED it.

Chiron was pretty much every black fag I know, to some degree. The director and writer conveyed emotions that I've personally experienced so well, and I loved that. It's always a damns SHOCKER when you can truly relate to a movie. I loved how they focused on just Chiron and not their annoying ass bromance because sexuality is a mess and 1 at a time is enough. My only issue is that the movie was far too short. They could've added more mess to the film. I felt like there a few questions that could've been easily answered throughout it. Also, I could've done without the crackhead momma arch :overit: I mean, I get that it affected his character but yeah. :overit:

But their relationship was cute, and when he got off that phone with Kevin after all that time and he just sat there starring, bitchhh. I FELT that fag :gorlonfire:

And this extended embrace when they finally see each other :gorlonfckinfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire:

Really good film though. And I thought the ending was appropriate. The only gay film I've enjoyed since 'Strapped'. 90% of them fcking suck. 

GRAND

btw kevin thought he was gonna get some dick that night lolz

Sovereign.

Quote from: RIGS on January 11, 2017, 11:59:14 AM
I seriously feel like the children did all the work

Wasn't impressed with the adults ONLY because I feel like they weren't given enough time to give us much. I feel like I only felt the chemistry and tension because of what I saw already take place in their childhood

The Young lead was incredible

nnnnnnnnn boy

You ain't no damn Juilliard instructor.

critique!

The movie & cast were perfect.

BrokenHeartsHeal

Quote from: GRAND SUPREME MARSHALL on January 11, 2017, 06:06:51 PM
btw kevin thought he was gonna get some dick that night lolz

dddd

Kev done went to the back to go fleet before closing the diner, just looking for Black to pull the car over and fuck him on the beach under the moonlight  :ack:

GRAND

!!

zxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

he was like, remember last time i saw you? when i jerked you off? :hehe:

then he tried to play it cool when Chirons memories of last time were of something else

:kii: