Quote from: Blond?. on January 12, 2017, 05:29:00 PM
Quote from: Jayda on January 12, 2017, 05:26:57 PM
Victor is married
h

That too!
s

bby bruvs ... listen to your big bro

being married means SHIT in this world :dead:
I'm actually inclined to believe half of the unreported gay community is "married" :kii:

I just don't think he's gay, bby.

Trey, though... definitely.  He used to fuck August, and I got some real tea on that and their whole "fall out".  But Vic... I really don't think so.  They're on the same team. LOL.  I just think it's as deep as that.
waaaiii

Anything you wanna share? :flamebroiled:

I'm not going to reveal my sources or anything, but just know the person I got it from is legit.  They were in a relationship.  And August wilded the fuck out and cut Trey off over a number of things.  And Trey was shook as hell about it, because he wasn't sure where Augusts's head was.

There's an interview where Trey was first asked about it, and he was totally nice & complimentary of August while August was out here blasting him.  But they kissed & made up when they performed together at the BET Awards.

But they don't really fuck with each other at all anymore.

leftout

Vvvvccvv;

Trey's whole last album was about how he didn't want a relationship :dead: wtf was August expecting when he decided to date out of his league?

I wonder if chris ever got into some homo mess with them and other singer/rapper gorls 👀

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: TheNextLew on January 12, 2017, 06:03:23 PM
why cant men enjoy each others company without somones dick being in someones ass
Men need the companionship of other men these guys their money just gives them a bit better access but yeah
for the same reason you couldn't enjoy that meth addicts company without PUTTING HIS PEEN IN YOUR BUTT

H.#.G.*.Z

XXX.

Quote from: Damnation on January 12, 2017, 06:08:04 PM
Vvvvccvv;

Trey's whole last album was about how he didn't want a relationship :dead: wtf was August expecting when he decided to date out of his league?

I wonder if chris ever got into some homo mess with them and other singer/rapper gorls 👀

nnnnnnnnnn

Don't think Chris is gay, but I know 100% Trey messes with men.

I'm suspcious of every guy he's always with/or around.  But every guy he hangs out with isn't gay.  He's super tight with Fab, and we know he's not gay.  That whole clique fucks a lot of bitches too.  Make no mistake, and they all pass women around to each other.  Remember, Victor Cruz's fiance sent a group text to like 20 different bitches?  Victor, Fab, Drake, and a whole bunch of other guys they roll with are whores. 

It's not always a gay thing.

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: BENTLEY. on January 12, 2017, 06:13:12 PM
why cant men enjoy each others company without somones dick being in someones ass
Men need the companionship of other men these guys their money just gives them a bit better access but yeah
for the same reason you couldn't enjoy that meth addicts company without PUTTING HIS PEEN IN YOUR BUTT

he didnt do that  :uhh:

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

FlowerBomb

Quote from: BENTLEY. on January 12, 2017, 05:49:51 PM
Quote from: Blond?. on January 12, 2017, 05:29:00 PM
Quote from: Jayda on January 12, 2017, 05:26:57 PM
Victor is married

That too!
s

bby bruvs ... listen to your big bro

being married means SHIT in this world :dead:
I'm actually inclined to believe half of the unreported gay community is "married" :kii:
girl shut up

GRAND

or that straight married man who hes trying to trap

FlowerBomb

Quote from: GRAND SUPREME MARSHALL on January 12, 2017, 06:20:56 PM

:plzstop:

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: GRAND SUPREME MARSHALL on January 12, 2017, 06:20:56 PM

outside of my conquests

at the end of the day i just enjoy male company
grew up around females all my life kinda sick of eht
so i like just a male bonding mess owt

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

GRAND

Treys really a fag? :traciandchelle:

Would explain why that fag sings all about fucking women and it feels as real as that 'Date' Da Brat went on with a man

:overit:

FlowerBomb

Quote from: GRAND SUPREME MARSHALL on January 12, 2017, 06:23:38 PM
Treys really a fag? :traciandchelle:

Would explain why that fag sings all about fucking women and it feels as real as that 'Date' Da Brat went on with a man

:overit:
I'm always suspect about artists who are over sexualised
Missy, Busta, Trey

GRAND

January 12, 2017, 06:25:23 PM #26 Last Edit: January 12, 2017, 06:25:37 PM by GRAND SUPREME MARSHALL
i hope busta isnt gay

we dont want him

big sweaty self

the girls can keep him

:sistas:

XXX.